the 100% directionless thread

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Sasha

Forum Chief
Got woken up by a hobo banging on the window.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Got woken up by a hobo banging on the window.

Even worse when it turns out they're just trying to get drugs... when you don't carry any.

Sasha

Forum Chief
He was babbling on. He walked off when my partner popped his head out of the back.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
God, I could eat horse right now !:ph34r:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
God, I could eat horse right now !:ph34r:
You know there's good money if you do that in front of a camera right?

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
You know there's good money if you do that in front of a camera right?
On a related note, I'm reasonably certain the new girlfriend has completely worn me out. Anymore and all that would happen would be the release of some dust or maybe a little flag reading "BANG!"

Sasha

Forum Chief
On a related note, I'm reasonably certain the new girlfriend has completely worn me out. Anymore and all that would happen would be the release of some dust or maybe a little flag reading "BANG!"

Shut up Braggy McBrag pants.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Nursing home staff crack me up. Hey lets give this down syndrome patient 10 mg of Valium and some zanaflex at bed time and then call 911 when her 02 sats drop and we cant wake her up.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain

Possibly a white flag of surrender? :rofl:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
Soooo im sitting in the bathroom doing my thing and all of a sudden a little blonde three year old bursts in screaming "FOUND YOU! HAHAHAHA!"

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Good luck!

Where is it/what kind of agency is it?

Went awesome, it's an IFT/CCT agency in a much more metro area, better $$$ and wife would be able to find a part time gig meaning no more 170 hour pay periods for me.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Soooo im sitting in the bathroom doing my thing and all of a sudden a little blonde three year old bursts in screaming "FOUND YOU! HAHAHAHA!"

That 3 yearold will make a great LEO someday.. I can see it now, bustin bad guys in bathrooms everywhere.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Went awesome, it's an IFT/CCT agency in a much more metro area, better $$$ and wife would be able to find a part time gig meaning no more 170 hour pay periods for me.

My hubby feels like he's living the life of luxury since I picked up this PT job. What does she do?