the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Voodoo1

Forum Crew Member
In fact, I like it so much that I would like to use it as my signature. If you don't mind that is.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
In fact, I like it so much that I would like to use it as my signature. If you don't mind that is.

I would mind. The original post was borderline as it was, and I wouldn't want to see it throughout the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voodoo1

Forum Crew Member
I would mind. The original post was borderline as it was, and I wouldn't want to see it throughout the forum.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

8jimi8

CFRN
Blood in the ICP tubing is always your worst day

8jimi8

CFRN
Finishing up day 5 and 6 with a balloon pump has been a great way to bust out the overtime. Maybe I'll ice the cake with an open heart recovery in the am!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it sad that I am convinced that you are indeed, Hugh Laurie, or at least that you look like him?

Lol!!! :-D So I'm not the only one!!! I love it!

---------------------

Well, I'm boots on ground in Spokane. NOT looking forward to the 90 minute drive home.

Oh yea, I still can't believe my best friend is married either. :-S I'm so happy for him, but in other ways I'm sad. No more crazy bachelor stuff. Crazy stuff, yes, but no crazy bachelor stuff.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Is it sad that I am convinced that you are indeed, Hugh Laurie, or at least that you look like him?

He looks nothing like Hugh Laurie. Trust me, the first time I met him, I was expecting that too!

8jimi8

CFRN
The three rules of IABP timing:

1: Inflation occurs just before the dicrotic notch
2: ADIA \< DIA
3: ASYS < SYS

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

8jimi8

CFRN

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Eh....pus is worse.

I'd actually argue that urine in ICP tubing is pretty darn bad :p

PS-- My partner annoys the hell out of me when he drives. He will get within 5 feet of a car at a stop light, essentially negating everything that has been taught to EMS providers about driving and NOT getting stuck behind someone incase you need to drive away fast.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
PS-- My partner annoys the hell out of me when he drives. He will get within 5 feet of a car at a stop light, essentially negating everything that has been taught to EMS providers about driving and NOT getting stuck behind someone incase you need to drive away fast.

I was never taught anything about that, but I don't see the problem. By the time my partner and I have acknowledged the info on two radios and found/entered the address, either the light has changed or we wouldn't have gotten very far anyway. With the behavior of drivers in my area, leaving gaps big enough to turn through would either invite people to force their way in or get somebody stabbed.

Anjel

Forum Angel
With the behavior of drivers in my area, leaving gaps big enough to turn through would either invite people to force their way in or get somebody stabbed.

So true.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
OK....just let me know what music you want and I'll tell you if it can be arranged.

Why am I seeing something reminiscent of "Borat" going on here? :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/YOUTUBE]

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm watching pawn stars and a guy found out 5 baseball cards he has had for years are fake.

He gets all upset and says

"If these aren't real what is? Is the wife real? My house? My cat?"

LMAO I laughed for a good ten minutes.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
He looks nothing like Hugh Laurie. Trust me, the first time I met him, I was expecting that too!

Lies! He is one in the same, I know it! :ph34r:

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Ah the stress of shift bid is over, and I got the shift I wanted first time through. I shall sleep now