the 100% directionless thread

So....I have decided to get back into playing my violin and maybe make a little extra money on the side by playing at weddings, etc. Fun times.

my favorite times of the day has to be driving to/from work jamming out and singing along with the radio.

So....I have decided to get back into playing my violin and maybe make a little extra money on the side by playing at weddings, etc. Fun times.

This goes under the category of "crap I never expected from usaf..."

LOL What? I'm an intellectual. You didn't expect me to play an instrument?

You wouldn't expect him to be a super skinny white nerdy guy either, would you? No. I expected him to be a big black guy from his former avatar.

usaf, expect the unexpected.

You wouldn't expect him to be a super skinny white nerdy guy either, would you?

I'm not that skinny. I could bench press you there Sasha.

my favorite times of the day has to be driving to/from work jamming out and singing along with the radio.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlDBi0cyIA[/youtube]

We both know a white guy skinnier than USAF.

....and whiter. LOL Remember, I am technically a minority due to the Cherokee blood on my dad's side.

....and whiter. LOL Remember, I am technically a minority due to the Cherokee blood on my dad's side.

[insert obligatory black dude in family tree off colored joke here]

LOL What? I'm an intellectual. You didn't expect me to play an instrument?

It's not an instrument, the violin isn't what expected. I'm stuck by two images.

Usaf in 18th century garb playing the part of the doctor from Master and Commander, and....

...usaf telling a bridezilla to go $?!# herself.

[insert obligatory black dude in family tree off colored joke here]

It's even better....I'm Jewish and one of my ancestors was second in command of the SS. I'm a walking Holocaust joke.

I want to be a bridezilla

You're jewish?? So you know your way around an oven, right?

JUST KIDDING BTW Harharhar

Last edited by a moderator:
Usaf in 18th century garb playing the part of the doctor from Master and Commander

I love that movie. One of my favorite lines is when Jack Aubrey tells the doctor "You can name a shrub after me. Something :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ly and hard to eradicate".

The irony is that the doctor in that movie (who plays the cello BTW) is named Stephen Maturin. My first name is also Stephen.

You're jewish?? So you know your way around an oven, right?

Yeah....you know what I have in common with a pizza right? And no, I'm not posting the punchline on here.

Back