the 100% directionless thread

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
My neighbors probably hate me now. Just screamed bloody murder when i grabbed what i thought was the trash can handle to drag it to the street and then... it moved.

Bloody friggin murder. I think it was a locust sitting on the handle.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

I would have screamed as well...and then ran away :p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Windows are open Screen door is in and all is right with the world. :censored: you summer :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Having Browned Around

You think of Brown as being somebody trusted, knowledgable, somebody to ask 'hey Brown you know this?....', somebody who is admirable or somehow respectable, somebody maybe a little bit crazy but in a good way, a bloke with a good sense of humour and somebody who is to be looked at as something of an example, somebody who is sufficently experienced enough to somehow be something.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Those of you who know how old I am comment that I am younger than expected. I'm physically young but mentally I am older than bloody time itself. I have not deliberately mislead you but I am not who you think I am. I haven't set foot on an ambulance operationally since mid-2010, I don't know jack bloody crap, maybe I know a lot, maybe I don't, maybe ... maybe, maybe, maybe. I'm nobody respectable, nobody to be looked up too, nobody that should be somehow admired for anything, I am a bloke sometimes slung a green thomas pack with "AMBULANCE" written on it over his shoulder, that doesn't make me anything special, I'm more buggered than the people we were going to.

You seem to think I know a lot or have been there and done that so that means I am experienced, well I wouldn't bloody wish what I have been through on my worst enemy, no joke. I've seen more in my couple of decades than should be seen in a lifetime. Well, on that other hand I haven't seen enough.

I've seen too bloody much, I've been paying the man his dues for as long as I can remember, I've certainly put in enough of my time and knowledge around this place .... I've been to heart attacks, car crashes, asthma, counselled rape victims, been to blokes who have been beaten up and robbed, seem some out of crap ... and in the end it all adds up to nothing.

Enough of my whining, good luck, may you find peace, both now and forever

*Brown tosses his Cat in the Hat hat boquet style and wonders who catches it ....

Later y'all

Brown

brownp.png

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Having Browned Around

You think of Brown as being somebody trusted, knowledgable, somebody to ask 'hey Brown you know this?....', somebody who is admirable or somehow respectable, somebody maybe a little bit crazy but in a good way, a bloke with a good sense of humour and somebody who is to be looked at as something of an example, somebody who is sufficently experienced enough to somehow be something.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Those of you who know how old I am comment that I am younger than expected. I'm physically young but mentally I am older than bloody time itself. I have not deliberately mislead you but I am not who you think I am. I haven't set foot on an ambulance operationally since mid-2010, I don't know jack bloody crap, maybe I know a lot, maybe I don't, maybe ... maybe, maybe, maybe. I'm nobody respectable, nobody to be looked up too, nobody that should be somehow admired for anything, I am a bloke sometimes slung a green thomas pack with "AMBULANCE" written on it over his shoulder, that doesn't make me anything special, I'm more buggered than the people we were going to.

You seem to think I know a lot or have been there and done that so that means I am experienced, well I wouldn't bloody wish what I have been through on my worst enemy, no joke. I've seen more in my couple of decades than should be seen in a lifetime. Well, on that other hand I haven't seen enough.

I've seen too bloody much, I've been paying the man his dues for as long as I can remember, I've certainly put in enough of my time and knowledge around this place .... I've been to heart attacks, car crashes, asthma, counselled rape victims, been to blokes who have been beaten up and robbed, seem some out of crap ... and in the end it all adds up to nothing.

Enough of my whining, good luck, may you find peace, both now and forever

*Brown tosses his Cat in the Hat hat boquet style and wonders who catches it ....

Later y'all

Brown

brownp.png

See yah in a week :) I'll keep your hat for you till then.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
usalsfyre wishes he lived in a Yellow Submarine on Penny Lane next door to Eleanor Rigby so he could go spend A Hard Days Night working as a Paperback Writer so he could buy a Ticket to Ride down to Strawberry Fields and say Hey Jude to the people there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
usalsfyre wishes he lived in a Yellow Submarine on Penny Lane next door to Eleanor Rigby so he could go spend A Hard Days Night working as a Paperback Writer so he could buy a Ticket to Ride down to Strawberry Fields and say Hey Jude to the people there.

Can I come?

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Certainly

See Sergeant Pepper for directions.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Don't worry, he's just a Day Tripper.

Thank goodness, i heard hes having a scandalous affair with Lovely Rita.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Thank goodness, i heard hes having a scandalous affair with Lovely Rita.

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds is gonna be pissed!

She'll Get By With A Little Help From My Friends though.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Shhhh if anyone asks a Blackbird told you.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
My charming wits + cute receptionist = date tomorrow.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So one of our crew members apparently stepped into a big hole or something last night on a motorcycle wreck where the guy ran off road. Fell a looong way and had to be rescued. Now he's in the hospital with a fractured hip/pelvis and will be out for at least 5-6 months according to the doctor. Life ain't fair is it? :-(

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
4 kids in sports practice at the same time + jogging stroller for the baby = going for a run without a babysitter, even though the dad is at work.

It's the only silver lining in the evening shift bustle to activities.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just chased a 3yo around the house to steal my nose back.