the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Got pork chops marinating in the fridge for my crews tomorrow. Hopefully everyone will get the chance for chow :ph34r:

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I was lazy tonight, and just grabbed something microwavable out of the freezer, so those pork chops sound yummy!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I was lazy tonight, and just grabbed something microwavable out of the freezer, so those pork chops sound yummy!

What you couldn't slap Brown around to make you something? :D

Remind Brown to go to Meijer to pick up some of those healthy, fresh ingredients

8jimi8

CFRN
Sweet my balloon pump turned into a post op cabg /c balloon pump. I'll be flying solo with balloons after tonight!!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
What you couldn't slap Brown around to make you something? :D

Remind Brown to go to Meijer to pick up some of those healthy, fresh ingredients

Wait, food comes in other forms than prepackaged frozen?:p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Is it odd that I look forward to the case study and accompanying questions to go along with it that we are sent home with every weekend from school? :blink: I find them fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Stretching out a call dootdeedoooo. Hope this is our last one cause its my seventh. Damn short transports.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Had a terrific day today, and then I found out that my dear love of a nephew (16 yo) not only has a part time job but he PASSED HIS EMT-B!!!!!!!!

What should I give him as a gift? I am so proud I could burst.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Stretching out a call dootdeedoooo. Hope this is our last one cause its my seventh. Damn short transports.

Do you ever get antsy doing that? I tend not to do it unless I'm on OT or its night and we basically have to to get paidpaid

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Nope. Stretching it so its my last call.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
This usually bites me in the @ss...

"Maroon medic 11, it looks like your gonna be closer to this call"

:facepalm:

If we're dropping a patient off in T-city, we get in and out as fast as we can and back across the county line, lest they drop a transfer on us...

That's why I like taking patients to Dallas... we NEVER get stuck taking someone back :cool:

Anjel

Forum Angel
So what is there to do in and around Anniston, AL?

I leave sunday for the Centers for Disaster Prepardness CBRNE training, and get the nights to explore lol

Sasha

Forum Chief
This usually bites me in the @ss...

"Maroon medic 11, it looks like your gonna be closer to this call"

:facepalm:

They got an eight call out of us. Grrr.