the 100% directionless thread

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
So yeah, I have no life.

At home, eating a burger, texting a couple of people from out of state, and reading my paramedic book.... ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

Pitiful.

Hey me too!!!

... Of course, I'm just waiting for my gf to get off work.

Sasha

Forum Chief

NJN

The Young One
I look good in a mini skirt and hairy legs!

orly.gif

10 characters

Sasha

Forum Chief
So. I'm up early for test-out this morning so I can finish and test for medic soon.

And I was in an extremely good mood, so while getting dressed I'm listening to my mp3 player and started singing.

Suddenly, in the middle of my singing, the dogs go CRAZY so I figured out there was a knock on the door. One of my neighbors heard me and thought I was hurt.

Ouch, man, ouch.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It looks like I'll have to do another semester, I think i failed it, and I don't think my really angry essay would give me any brownie points either.

My essay topic was "How would you improve the school?" Four pages, front and back, and full of anger and a little bit of rant.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
So. I'm up early for test-out this morning so I can finish and test for medic soon.

And I was in an extremely good mood, so while getting dressed I'm listening to my mp3 player and started singing.

Suddenly, in the middle of my singing, the dogs go CRAZY so I figured out there was a knock on the door. One of my neighbors heard me and thought I was hurt.

Ouch, man, ouch.

That sounds fmylife.com worthy to me :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, I am typing this at the Minn./St. Paul airport and the keyboard is absolutly horrible. Dont ever try this. :angry: (Wish I had my stupid laptop!) Moral of this story: Do not break your laptop if you can't afford to buy another.:sad:

Well better go catch a flight!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
B) Just thought that I would celebrate my 500th post (in 1 1/2 months - apparently I don't have a life) by informing everyone that this is my 500th post. It's like my birthday. 500th post, great SAR drill yesterday, Swiftwater Call today, a free meal from the SO, the green light to take over the "Training manual" project, and a great new partnership with the Ambulance Training Folks... and I celebrate with you guys on the forums and by wathing a crappy AMC movie! ^_^

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
B) Just thought that I would celebrate my 500th post (in 1 1/2 months - apparently I don't have a life) by informing everyone that this is my 500th post. It's like my birthday. 500th post, great SAR drill yesterday, Swiftwater Call today, a free meal from the SO, the green light to take over the "Training manual" project, and a great new partnership with the Ambulance Training Folks... and I celebrate with you guys on the forums and by wathing a crappy AMC movie! ^_^

Happy 500th post!! its like being half way to your death bed..only this case social life.. I am jk jk, gratz lol. Good to have you post. I enjoy reading your posts and topics, even if I dont always agree with them!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Light is light, and all light causes photosynthesis.

The only difference is how MUCH light there is.