Oops

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
:p
Thought the same exact thing. Didn't wanna say anything lol
OK, FYI for everyone,
* foxfire stands tall on soap box *
I am a girl, if need be I can change my profile pic to prove it. Now you all have been informed, that is all.:D

* foxfire puts away soap box and moves on to other things*

JPINFV

Gadfly
:p
OK, FYI for everyone,
* foxfire stands tall on soap box *
I am a girl, if need be I can change my profile pic to prove it. Now you all have been informed, that is all.:D

* foxfire puts away soap box and moves on to other things*

I think we could use some photographic evidence...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is making home made guac to go with Brown's home made burritos while jamming to the 1975 Rolling Thunder Revue bootleg collection

Anjel

Forum Angel

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Watching a sappy 40s movie about love and romance again.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I think we could use some photographic evidence...

here is your proof
fbx

Anjel

Forum Angel

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I see no proof.
Well you are soppose to see a picture but I guess I need to figure out how to upload a pic again. Pic arrival time TBA.B)

Anjel

Forum Angel
Passed my final Bio test with an 81!

Anatomy and Physiology here I come.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Im feeling extra patriotic today, so when i saw an army man walking down the street i gavr him a hug and my partner and i jusy continued on our way

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
My partner was vomitting violently. I gave him Zofran. He then called a supervisor to get a replacement so he could go home...and let it slip that I gave him the Zofran.

The supervisor promptly said that was a no no and that he would be having a talk with me.

Yay being helpful.

medicstudent101

Forum Lieutenant
My partner was vomitting violently. I gave him Zofran. He then called a supervisor to get a replacement so he could go home...and let it slip that I gave him the Zofran.

The supervisor promptly said that was a no no and that he would be having a talk with me.

Yay being helpful.

As far as I see it, you had every intention on transporting him to the hospital once another crew member arrived. Once the replacement got there, your partner decided he didn't want to go to the hospital. An SOR was signed once the other crew member had arrived and all was good.