Para-Noid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI[/YOUTUBE]

fist thing that came to mind

medic417

The Truth Provider
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5zjUbWpXY[/YOUTUBE]

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
If any one is going to watch Taking chance tonight on HBO please let me know how it is... Really sad I can't watch it... (stupid inability to afford HBO)... oh well.

Epi-do

I see dead people
If any one is going to watch Taking chance tonight on HBO please let me know how it is... Really sad I can't watch it... (stupid inability to afford HBO)... oh well.

I watched it, and WOW! What an amazing, emotional movie. I thought it was very well done, and recommend anyone who missed it catch it when it is on again.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Worst show ever. Don't waste your money.

OK I didn't watch but thought it would make you feel better about missing it.:p

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Worst show ever. Don't waste your money.

OK I didn't watch but thought it would make you feel better about missing it.:p

Thanks for the support. :p I wonder if they will ever air it of normal tv.

OH!!! I made really good biscuits and gravy tonight!!!

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't eat meat. I find the taste of it repulsive. It has nothing to do with animals being warm, fuzzy friends, I'll kill animals, just won't eat them.

That's OK. In the interests of good international relations feel free to send me your deer, elk and moose steaks, chops and roasts. You can come too. I'm sure we could put together a veggie dish for you.

If Obama can come here for cookies I should be able to have some USA moose meat.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
That's OK. In the interests of good international relations feel free to send me your deer, elk and moose steaks, chops and roasts. You can come too. I'm sure we could put together a veggie dish for you.

If Obama can come here for cookies I should be able to have some USA moose meat.

Believe it or not there is a line of people willing to take the meat I won't eat. I got my bear tag this year and had a friend willing to help me pack it out in exchange for the meat. Life intervened and I didn't get my bear... but there's always next year!

As far as I'm concerned deer are simply long legged rats and any seen in my garden are shot as trespassers and theives. I've sent more than a few to the neighbor's to eat. No Moose hereabouts, and Elk go the same way as deer.

I do however have several chickens of advancing age..... I can send them up to you with a nice recipe for coq au vin. I've made it, won't eat it!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I've submitted my third college application, they are to schools with highly recommended nursing programs! Keep your fingers crossed.

And keep your fingers, toes, eyes, legs, arms, eyelashes crossed for me to be accepted here:
www.fhchs.edu
This is the one I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want to go to. Second choice is UCF!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I love Ted Nugent.

Buzz

Forum Captain
I love Ted Nugent.

As do I. ^_^

So, I pondered last night as I was hauling a hypothermic, postictal and intoxicated male with burns to his face and arms out of the woods on a pole stretcher why patients always have emergencies in the least accessible places possible. I was also pondering how he happened to be found out there so soon after the incident.

medic417

The Truth Provider
As far as I'm concerned deer are simply long legged rats and any seen in my garden are shot as trespassers and theives.

Yes but tasty rats they are. Chicken fried venision, cream gravy, home made bisquits, fresh real mash potatoes. Ummm I am hungry. I need to pull some venision out of the freezer.

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
As far as I'm concerned deer are simply long legged rats and any seen in my garden are shot as trespassers and theives. I've sent more than a few to the neighbor's to eat. No Moose hereabouts, and Elk go the same way as deer.

I do however have several chickens of advancing age..... I can send them up to you with a nice recipe for coq au vin. I've made it, won't eat it!

Too bad about the bear, I live intown but on the edge of it. There have been deer all winter in several of my neighbours yards eating their shrubs. They are not happy about it. I have been tempted to shoot them BUT shooting deer on a front lawn, in town doesn't tend to go over well.
I'll just have to wait for next hunting season.
The chicken recipe sounds good though. Easier to get accross the border than the chicken. Why don't you post or PM it.

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
I've done so many sit-ups in the past few days that my abs feel like they're on fire.......I think a large cheese grater/slicer might be a better way to keep the stomach flat. :unsure: