the 100% directionless thread

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Date night. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
when I get off duty at 0600 on the 10th, I'm off until I go on-call on 0600 the 14th... I think it's time to see The Girl in NM for a few days.

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Should we continue this discussion at Tims?

By all means. Let me know when you are in town (or even within a couple of hundred miles). I'll be glad to buy you a drink.:)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
REally? I wish parents would learn that parked motorcycles are NOT toys for their kids. I had to pick my 250 up this morning after some dumb :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: helped her kid climb up onto it to play. I swear I wish I could kill people sometimes.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
REally? I wish parents would learn that parked motorcycles are NOT toys for their kids. I had to pick my 250 up this morning after some dumb :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: helped her kid climb up onto it to play. I swear I wish I could kill people sometimes.

I want a motorcycle!! Lol. Any suggestions for a first bike? Obviously it should be fast and dangerous :p

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

Yeah, I just posted a reply to your facebook stat about that, I would've stabbed somebody if they knocked over my BMW.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yep. I looked out my window and saw her helping her kid onto my bike. Then she knocked it over while I was coming out my door yelling and she was pulling th kid off the bike. I really am leaning towards breaking all their knee caps and leaving them to die in the desert. Or coming out the door with my shotgun next time.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Yep. I looked out my window and saw her helping her kid onto my bike. Then she knocked it over while I was coming out my door yelling and she was pulling th kid off the bike. I really am leaning towards breaking all their knee caps and leaving them to die in the desert. Or coming out the door with my shotgun next time.

Put some GTN paste on the seat next time so its them that fall over and not your bike :D

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I just want to say, if I get myself arrested in the next few weeks by the BATFE, then I blame MedicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I just want to say, if I get myself arrested in the next few weeks by the BATFE, then I blame MedicRob

A little ATF raid never hurt anyone (Except WACO)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNu0sR89_BM[/YOUTUBE]

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
A little ATF raid never hurt anyone (Except WACO)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNu0sR89_BM[/YOUTUBE]

I've flown over the compound a few times when taking patients to Hillcrest. You can still see the bunkers. Eerie...

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I've flown over the compound a few times when taking patients to Hillcrest. You can still see the bunkers. Eerie...

Choppers are so overrated. I prefer comets.

applew.jpg

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown wants a home made flame thrower .... although the Police Armed Offenders Squad (SWAT) here have been called out to people with spud guns made out of PVC pipe and so forth :D

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Just subscribed to the Annals of Surgery, might subscribe to 'Injury' as well.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Onto day 3. 72 hour shifts suck. Luckily I slept almost all night.

I'm glad my company finally got rid of those, now we're down to a combination of 24s and 10s (scheduled, anyway). Working the 72s it seemed like there was a new president every time I got off duty

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Put a black plastic bag on the seat and then some molybdenum grease on the plastic. If anyone touches the seat of your bike the grease will get on their clothes and never come out. Probably a bit safer than coming out with a shotgun.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Put a black plastic bag on the seat and then some molybdenum grease on the plastic. If anyone touches the seat of your bike the grease will get on their clothes and never come out. Probably a bit safer than coming out with a shotgun.

It's TX, I don't think anyone would be surprised :p, but that does sounds like a good idea!