the 100% directionless thread

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I thought so, but that's not necessarily a reflection of the test and material, probably just the studying I did for FP-C that helped.
I felt like FP-C was so hard when I took it. I couldn't believe I passed, lol. I want to sign up for that beta CCP-C test.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I felt like FP-C was so hard when I took it. I couldn't believe I passed, lol. I want to sign up for that beta CCP-C test.
I’m really close to attempting it without any studying just to see.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
First STEMI in a year. Early 12's weren't super clear cut on definitive STE and it was hit or miss on the first few 12's (artifact, wavy baseline, not sticking for ****), but those T waves were probably the first time I've gone with MI as my diff purely on T waves. Elevation was more prevalent on my later 12's, especially the walking through the door 12 lead. Kinda neat to see the gradual changes on the clean ones I could filter out.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I didn't think FP-C was hard but then again that was likely a reflection of studying and not the test.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I say we all try beta CCP-C and share our thoughts here, HEMS, critical. I am not as brave as Desert. I am still gonna study.

I thought FP-C was hard, but I passed first try so maybe I was just too stressed out. I felt clueless during the test. My company's test I took, I killed it, which is what made me feel confident to take the test.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Done my first volly shift. No calls which I figured was going to happen. Signed up to do the night of July 4th.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I am going to take the beta, but I'm definitely studying. Even when I was doing those transfers somewhat regularly, there were things that I just never did.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I say we all try beta CCP-C and share our thoughts here, HEMS, critical. I am not as brave as Desert. I am still gonna study.

I thought FP-C was hard, but I passed first try so maybe I was just too stressed out. I felt clueless during the test. My company's test I took, I killed it, which is what made me feel confident to take the test.
Ok, I signed up.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I just signed up for recall on the 4th. Its an 8am only though, so hopefully not up all night chasing the consequences of people playing with fireworks lol (though I am working the next day at my regular 24hr shift so we'll see...)
It's at a station I've never really worked, but it's the station attached to our Training Center so we still spent plenty of time inside cleaning the station for them 😆
Done my first volly shift. No calls which I figured was going to happen. Signed up to do the night of July 4th.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I just got that email a few days ago. Beta or not, I’m relieved to be done with both those exams. Seems like a good deal though.

In other news, pool dig is done. Hopefully it continues with as least amount of hiccups as possible from this point on.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
still spent plenty of time inside cleaning the station for them
Whenever I don’t have a partner at work, I’m at the office and one of the things I always do is take out the trash.

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Haha. They’re the ones telling me to do it.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Show up for my 3 day shift and now I’m on for 10 straight. Forced all 4 of my days off. Best job I ever had.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Yuck. I have to do a little hoop jumping to get 3 straight lol. Technically only works because I'm doing a shift swap for someone else (so they're technically only paying me for 24 and a 36, only 12 of which are OT hours). In exchange the other guy owes me 12 hours at some point.

Otherwise 36 is the max you can work straight, and they can't even force that much if you don't want to

Idk how you dudes working for the Bear stand doing that on a regular basis

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Do they at least use a little lube? I remember sometimes the Army would... and sometimes they wouldn't...

(and yet I keep hearing the siren call of the Natl Guard for re-enlisting... or maybe it's just the extra retirement I hear, but still lol)

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Do they at least use a little lube? I remember sometimes the Army would... and sometimes they wouldn't...

(and yet I keep hearing the siren call of the Natl Guard for re-enlisting... or maybe it's just the extra retirement I hear, but still lol)

The green weenie or in this case furry weenie always goes in dry.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Eww.....

My old job used to mandate me a lot. I initially minded, it botherer me, but must've gotten Stockholm syndrome and started liking the fat paychecks. They didn't have to mandate me anymore. I'd do voluntarily. I'm submissive I guess. :/

Edit: I am so smart. I accidentally uploaded my expired medic cert for the CCP-C test so on hold. Just uploaded the new cert. XD

Last edited: