the 100% directionless thread

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Another successful cardiac arrest resuscitation. This makes my fourth this year.

And it really has nothing to do with me. It's all about bystander CPR, cops with AEDs and me being in close proximity.
4th to have a good discharge? Thats a damn impressive number. Y'all are doing something right about getting those key early links.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic
Effing tired of having to deal with the incredible SMI stigma on top of having an SMI in the first place! Next time I see a medical professional use the word "crazy" I am challenging them to a duel.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic
Brought my car into the mechanic for service on account of brake noise and it starting to shake a bit at 70 mph. They're like, "You need four tires, front brakes, and wiper blades; it'll run you (more money than I have rn)." I'm like, "What's the minimum we can do to make this car safe?" They're like, "Well, the brakes for sure, but the tires are pretty bad." Long story short they're fixing everything now and letting me set up a payment plan. I feel like they really care about my safety. :)