the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown needs something stronger than that mate

Kentucky Bourbon? Like the stuff that actually does make you cry? Will that help? Cause you'd still be crying. Just for a different reason. Lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Spent most of my 12 hour on call shift, on duty. Now I'm changing to go in for my 24.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hello lovelies.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
No, dispatch, my patient being DOA is not the same as them going AMA. My patient is unable to sign anything...

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Not able to sign?? Why not.. DOA, AMA. Same difference.

Besides... I'm not sorry. If the paramedic actually knew it was called DOS (Dead on scene) not DOA!!!! (Dead on arrival...... to the HOSPITAL)

Please gimme something to work with, people.

Radio traffic is easily altered when floating through the air. Go easy on us, we can't all be a freaking genius like Linuss.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Besides... I'm not sorry. If the paramedic actually knew it was called DOS (Dead on scene) not DOA!!!! (Dead on arrival...... to the HOSPITAL)

Please gimme something to work with, people.

Radio traffic is easily altered when floating through the air. Go easy on us, we can't all be a freaking genius like Linuss.

No....it is DOA. Dead on Arrival. Our arrival to the scene.

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Found out I am stage 1 hypertensive today:( no hx of high bp in my family and I exercise regularly....WTF?:(

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
HEy guys, what's the name of the five book paramedic text series? I wanna start pricing it for class in January but I can't remember the name. I wish they would use Mosby's since I already have it though :S