the 100% directionless thread

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
whole conversation started about how I was in trouble for being grumpy for a few days while I'm working on quitting chewing but I'm supposed to give her a free pass one week outta the month for the rest of her life....then she made the comment that "it'll stop when I'm 50!"
I'm in it for trying to make dinner. I always give an answer when she says what do I want, I say pasta or steak or meatloaf. I don't get it always but I say something dammit. I asked her to cook tonight, she says I don't know... I've gotten that answer for 5 years and I don't like it very much. So me being the dumbass I am bring out a dish with I don't know written on it.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm in it for trying to make dinner. I always give an answer when she says what do I want, I say pasta or steak or meatloaf. I don't get it always but I say something dammit. I asked her to cook tonight, she says I don't know... I've gotten that answer for 5 years and I don't like it very much. So me being the dumbass I am bring out a dish with I don't know written on it.

Sounds like something I'd do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
The sooner you all learn the phrases---"yes, dear.", or "Sure, babe."---the easier it gets.

Bonus: you can do this whilst sipping a cold one watching TV, but be warned!...there may be a random "pop quiz" re: the current subject matter sprinkled in the mix; multitasking is a must.

Good luck to both of you. It still beats the single life, IMO. In all seriousness, my wife is the most amazing person on this earth to me.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Sounds like something I'd do.

I'm on the couch for the night you still stand a chance lol. The couch is cold.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
The sooner you all learn the phrases---"yes, dear.", or "Sure, babe."---the easier it gets.

Bonus: you can do this whilst sipping a cold one watching TV, but be warned!...there may be a random "pop quiz" re: the current subject matter sprinkled in the mix; multitasking is a must.

Good luck to both of you. It still beats the single life, IMO. In all seriousness, my wife is the most amazing person on this earth to me.
I'm a fan of "I understand". I also love my fiancé to death, just like anything certain things can agitate you a bit, nothing bad, just life :). Happy wife happy life ;)!

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm a fan of "I understand". I also love my fiancé to death, just like anything certain things can agitate you a bit, nothing bad, just life :). Happy wife happy life ;)!
Wait til you have kids!!:)

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
GAH!!! Stressed... It is 10 and I am thinking of going for a run because I feel stressed... and I hate running.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
GAH!!! Stressed... It is 10 and I am thinking of going for a run because I feel stressed... and I hate running.
IMG_0102.JPG

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Enter The Single One;)

That post was completely unrelated to the discussion of significant others.

I will say this though. I can be as sarcastic and snarky as I want. I don't have to sleep on the couch when I piss off my significant other. Single life for the win.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
That post was completely unrelated to the discussion of significant others.

I will say this though. I can be as sarcastic and snarky as I want. I don't have to sleep on the couch when I piss off my significant other. Single life for the win.
We had an ol skool paramedic preceptor here who was a fit to deal with without his "dip". He was a helluva a paramedic, and a helluva preceptor. I was sad to see him go.

We had an ol skool paramedic preceptor here who was a fit to deal with without his "dip". He was a helluva a paramedic, and a helluva preceptor. I was sad to see him go.

If it's who I think it is, I miss him. I definitely learned a lot under his watch as a new hire EMT about 2 years back.

Yep, him:).

I ran several critical calls with him, good learning experiences. I also learned lots of humbling lessons.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I ran several critical calls with him, good learning experiences. I also learned lots of humbling lessons.
I definitely miss the days when that sort of preceptor was the norm.

He trained many good paramedics who went on to become solid providers. Many of whom I have worked with, and/ or became friends with.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ugh. If I wasnt called in tonight I'd be sleeping on the porch with how upset my so is. Now the arguing via text commences

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I need a laptop, but can't afford one straight up and don't have the credit to finance one. Ugh.