the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Pumpkin or Sweet Potato pie?
It's a pumpkin pie. Admittedly, I am not normallya pumpkin pie guy (more of a pecan pie guy ma-self), but man my wife brought one home today and is it a revelation.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
It's a pumpkin pie. Admittedly, I am not normallya pumpkin pie guy (more of a pecan pie guy ma-self), but man my wife brought one home today and is it a revelation.
I'm a neither guy. I'm a hugeeeee cheezcake fan. The girlfriend being a chef really really really spoils me on holidays >.<

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at EMTLife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Since I moved to Georgia, I have become a sweet potato pie fan.
But I must ask...do you make turkey bowls out of your leftovers? I am half way tempted to give a go West Coast style, of course.

Also, @chaz90, did you partake in the turkey bowl tradition this year? I am told it is quite the delightful treat.

Happy T-Day, @CodeBru1984.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hahah. No turkey bowls here. That's a Wawa thing. Andtgeres no Wawa here. Also, almost every shift for the last month I've managed a cardiac arrest without the help of a turkey bowl.

I will be making one out of my leftovers though. Just not on shift. I wonder, if I bring one for lunch to the Urgent Care if we'll have an arrest there.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Hahah. No turkey bowls here. That's a Wawa thing. Andtgeres no Wawa here. Also, almost every shift for the last month I've managed a cardiac arrest without the help of a turkey bowl.

I will be making one out of my leftovers though. Just not on shift. I wonder, if I bring one for lunch to the Urgent Care if we'll have an arrest there.
Cardiac arrests do seem ever prevalent on T-Day. I still remember a captain trying to convince me to leave an elderly family member on scene with law enforcement in the dining room of their loved ones house nonetheless. Sorry we interrupted your dinner time with the patient dying and all, but how about you get ur lazy arse in the engine and drive to the ED to pick your FF and engineer up:rolleyes:.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
But I must ask...do you make turkey bowls out of your leftovers? I am half way tempted to give a go West Coast style, of course.

Also, @chaz90, did you partake in the turkey bowl tradition this year? I am told it is quite the delightful treat.

Happy T-Day, @CodeBru1984.
I played in a turkey bowl, but that was a bunch of old men trying to relive high school lol. Also cheezcake is not rich when it's home made, and made with love.... And lots of strawberries :). My girlfriend cooked every single item on the table/Tupperware.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Also cheezcake is not rich when it's home made, and made with love.... And lots of strawberries :). My girlfriend cooked every single item on the table/Tupperware.
Well NY cheesecake is supposed to be on a whole different level from my understanding.

There was a hazelnut cheesecake one of my d partners used to make that I like though.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Well NY cheesecake is supposed to be on a whole different level from my understanding.

There was a hazelnut cheesecake one of my d partners used to make that I like though.
It is. That's mainly the city though. Luckily that's where my gf went to culinary school ;)! It's really a sight to be seen too. Should've taken a picture... I will for Christmas lol.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
[/USER].

I did participate in the fine tradition of turkey bowling this year! Wawa was good to me. They added extra cranberry, just like I like it. I even managed to make it through the shift without any weird calls. The EMS gods were kind enough to let me happily eat in peace. They must still be feeling guilty after destroying @DEmedic years ago. Much success!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm a neither guy. I'm a hugeeeee cheezcake fan. The girlfriend being a chef really really really spoils me on holidays >.<
I mean do New Yorkers really know anything else besides cheesecake?

The EMS gods were kind enough to let me happily eat in peace. They must still be feeling guilty after destroying @DEmedic years ago. Much success!
@DEmedic, incredibly busy turkey day shift a few years ago?

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
mean do New Yorkers really know anything else besides cheesecake?
How do I speak the English? Or do the driving? Pizza? Maybe