the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I don't know if I can go straight from BLS to paramedic in Texas.

You don't need to be an AEMT. In fact, the program you mentioned is the only AEMT program I know of. The paramedic program I teach at (also in SA), does not even allow the option of testing for AEMT. Our students go straight from EMT to paramedic.

EMT533

The Rookie
You don't need to be an AEMT. In fact, the program you mentioned is the only AEMT program I know of. The paramedic program I teach at (also in SA), does not even allow the option of testing for AEMT. Our students go straight from EMT to paramedic.
What program do you teach?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
That too, that was pretty gnarly hit. In my old response area as well, news cut out before I could get the answer to whether it would be Engine and BLS 21 or 25 responding haha
I still haven't seen any responding EMS. Pretty sure he/she is dead.

Edit: yep. PD just put a white sheet over the car

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I still haven't seen any responding EMS. Pretty sure he/she is dead.

Edit: yep. PD just put a white sheet over the car
Dang..I figured they may have been staged out of view of the camera..but yeah that was a damned hard hit square on the driver side

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Dang..I figured they may have been staged out of view of the camera..but yeah that was a damned hard hit square on the driver side
Doubt that is what killed him. Shots were fired right after the hit

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Who is Sasha?
Batshit crazy ***** from florida
Edit: batshit crazy, pathological lying *****. There that sounds better

Last edited:
LOL noooo Haha I went into sonography because I was a year after my 7th brain surgery and it was pretty chill. The I found EMS and I'm 2 years out and my body is a freaking machine seizure free going off my meds I had neuro sesnsory epilepsy no grand mal, no absance seizures. Plus I'll make 35 bucks an hour. And we do vascular, ob, testicular, thyroid, abdominal, cardio, and small part sonography.
Brain surgery. Sounds fun.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Spent eight hours wrenching on my car with a guy from church yesterday. Got an outer tie rod and lower ball joint replaced. It's fun working with another person and some expensive tools. One of the brake lines is starting to look worn, so probably going to have to replace that soonish. Now to study for a massive A&P test (found a really enjoyable, in-depth physiology book) and hopefully get some rest so that my immune system can knock out this darn bug. Later going to figure out how to synchronize my various work / on call schedules. Moving toward my goals one small step at a time right now.

EMT533

The Rookie
Spent eight hours wrenching on my car with a guy from church yesterday. Got an outer tie rod and lower ball joint replaced. It's fun working with another person and some expensive tools. One of the brake lines is starting to look worn, so probably going to have to replace that soonish. Now to study for a massive A&P test (found a really enjoyable, in-depth physiology book) and hopefully get some rest so that my immune system can knock out this darn bug. Later going to figure out how to synchronize my various work / on call schedules. Moving toward my goals one small step at a time right now.
Good for you! Good luck on everything!