the 100% directionless thread

nightmoves123

Forum Crew Member
I have some pdf versions of medical books if anyone wants them emailed.
-these were legally purchased and turned into pdfs for personal use.

Emergency Metaphysics

Forum Lieutenant
Just graduated paramedic school and got nationally certified! Now I'm trying to adjust to having my life "back" and suddenly the feeling of: "Oh crapy, I"m a medic now, for real" is setting in.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I have some pdf versions of medical books if anyone wants them emailed.
-these were legally purchased and turned into pdfs for personal use.

I'd be careful advertising that in an open forum.

Yes, sharing that information is illegal and violates our rules:
  • Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations or posts that infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets or proprietary right(s) of any party are not allowed.

nightmoves123

Forum Crew Member
No problem please delete the post if necessary thank you

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
image.jpeg
Yesterday this took me the top of a very rad couloir. Today I am feeling exceptionally overwhelmed by medic school and tomorrow's exam. What a difference a day makes...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
That's a bad azz picture @Tigger

9 years in the Army I've always dreamed of going Special Forces, two years left on my current contract I could def whip my self into SF shape and reup for the Q Course and the California Natl Guards 19th SF Group......

HOWEVER the more I see the helicopters flying around the more tempted I am to drop a Warrant Officer Candidate School packet and go flight and get a set of wings instead... (may not be a Paratrooper instead in that case, but I sure as hell would still not be a Leg! Lol)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Helicopters are both terrifying and intriguing. Every time I'm around them it's all I ever want, wonder how I'll feel in five years.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
That's a bad azz picture @Tigger

9 years in the Army I've always dreamed of going Special Forces, two years left on my current contract I could def whip my self into SF shape and reup for the Q Course and the California Natl Guards 19th SF Group......

HOWEVER the more I see the helicopters flying around the more tempted I am to drop a Warrant Officer Candidate School packet and go flight and get a set of wings instead... (may not be a Paratrooper instead in that case, but I sure as hell would still not be a Leg! Lol)

I'd go flight, at least the retirement fund will be bigger (not to mention all the other benefits). Huge difference between buck sergeant vs mustang salary.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
@TransportJockey Find the Rockstar Absolute 0 watermelons at 7-11 They are amazing. Much better than the red monsters you used to get ;)

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
It's looking more and more like I'll never work on a rig again. I'm feeling pretty discouraged right about now.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
It's looking more and more like I'll never work on a rig again. I'm feeling pretty discouraged right about now.
I thought you posted a picture of an ambulance you parked just the other day? Hope all is well.