the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
This island is getting crowded. Huge bike rally this weekend

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. It would appear that I am in need of a new job

I sure hope that you got hired by a fire dept. and got cut loose from your AO job before you start the fire academy.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I learned a valuable lesson, wear my Army uniform to dinner, get handshakes and "thank you for your service", wear my uniform t-shirt (not the full button up with patches just the t-shirt with a logo) to meet the family for dinner on my way home from a shift and get an anonymous complaint filed with my Depts EMS section because it's inappropriate and technically against regs ...
Technically Correct.jpg

Which when combined with two write ups on the same day from one captain, all three hitting at once, the Chief felt it was too much

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
No way! I was driving through G city the other night and thought about you. Major bummer man. Best of luck in the job hunt.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I guess I don't really have an excuse to apply for Paramedic School now lol sooo.....Evil Empire peeps, what kind of shift availability is there for SGV part time? (or the prospects of switching from FT to PT if/when I get into P school?)

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
I learned a valuable lesson, wear my Army uniform to dinner, get handshakes and "thank you for your service", wear my uniform t-shirt (not the full button up with patches just the t-shirt with a logo) to meet the family for dinner on my way home from a shift and get an anonymous complaint filed with my Depts EMS section because it's inappropriate and technically against regs ...

Which when combined with two write ups on the same day from one captain, all three hitting at once, the Chief felt it was too much
Sucks that you lost your job...but I have to ask, what's the other half of the story?

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Well, Nightwatch is back for better or worse.

They used double sequential defibrillation, so that's nifty.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
View attachment 2359

Were you consuming alcohol?

terrible one

Always wandering
I guess I don't really have an excuse to apply for Paramedic School now lol sooo.....Evil Empire peeps, what kind of shift availability is there for SGV part time? (or the prospects of switching from FT to PT if/when I get into P school?)

You got fired for wearing your FDs t-shirt outside work??