the 100% directionless thread

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
An additional unit added at times of anticipated peak call volume. I'm free roaming in that I don't have an assigned district and can float around to various areas that get busy. That being said, I've still done nothing to earn my pay today. The truck is looking really clean and fueled up though!

Or when there is an extra medic. :) are you on the beach side?

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Other than the trip itself, you only have to pay $20 for three days of exhibits if before August 14th.
I would if I could get the time off. You want to come work my coffee shop shifts?? ;)

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I think we're actually in the high $19s or approaching $20 starting based on the last few hires and COLAs.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I guess it's been a while since they updated that page. The pension contribution isn't mentioned either.

Did they ever make the degree stipend retroactive?

Still a great place to work.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Random, but after talking to a ride along student while they were reading up on some protocols, they asked what hyper pigmentation on the joints presents as in someone with chronic adrenal insufficiency/Addison's. After showing them, they explained they had read about it but never were shown any pictures.

So thought I would share just incase anyone isn't familiar with it.

Fun fact of the day.

This also typically presents on the fingers, toes, knee caps, and around the eyes.

image.jpg