the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Screenshot_2015-03-26-01-51-56.png

It looks like it is finally going to happen

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
My friend tricked me into seeing that movie when we were in college. We had seen the previews and he wanted to go see but I thought it looked like the stupidest waste of time ever. Anyways a few day go by and I needed a ride to the mall for some reason and asked him and he said sure, when we got there he starts walking towards the theatre and was like I am going to see super troopers, you can either come with me or wait till the end of the movie for a ride home. Grudgingly I payed the $7 for what I was pretty sure was going to be the worst movie of all time. Turns out it was hilarious. Meow it is one of my favorites! Chicken****er!

Burritomedic1127

Forum Captain
@Burritomedic1127 you following this story at sugarloaf? Is this making national news? I heard it was NPR. My favorite chairlifts starting running backwards at a pretty alarming speed before an emergency brake kicked in after the failure of the primary brake.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ErJ/story.html?p1=feature_stack_6_hp#comments

here is some fairly unimpressive video but gives you the idea:

Yeah read about this yesterday, could have been a lot worse. If anyone has a fear of chairlifts I wouldn't watch this video. Granted it was from the 90s and regulations/technology has advanced, just don't want to scare anyone from how awesome snowboarding/skiing is.

Makes you appreciate back up brakes for sure ha. Maine ski resorts are having a tough week, a skier died yesterday at Sunday River.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
@Burritomedic1127 you following this story at sugarloaf? Is this making national news? I heard it was NPR. My favorite chairlifts starting running backwards at a pretty alarming speed before an emergency brake kicked in after the failure of the primary brake.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ErJ/story.html?p1=feature_stack_6_hp#comments

here is some fairly unimpressive video but gives you the idea:
How the hell did people get hurt? It was moving slow enough where it wouldn't fling you off at the bottom. Just stay on and ride it out.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Myrtle beach or Virginia Beach???

I'm taking 2 17 year olds. For 4 days.

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Myrtle beach or Virginia Beach???

I'm taking 2 17 year olds. For 4 days.

Either way you are in trouble.

They are similar enough that I'd say whichever is closer to you or wherever you can find the best deal.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I haven't seen it either. :(

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Its kind of weird they are asking people to fork money over to help budget the movie, But apparently people are. I really liked the first one and would love to see a second one though!