the 100% directionless thread

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
OK meme hunters I have a mission for you. I saw a quick video like <2 minutes about that black and gold dress and as the guy adjusted the white balance the words "no one gives a @@@@" appear over the dress. now I can't find it. Help!!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
OK meme hunters I have a mission for you. I saw a quick video like <2 minutes about that black and gold dress and as the guy adjusted the white balance the words "no one gives a @@@@" appear over the dress. now I can't find it. Help!!
It was done someone by on LAD Bible. I'm looking for it now.

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
changed my phone number and had 'debt collection' calls every week, probably for previous owner...only problem is theyve been leaving messages-
'your name and your social are going through mediation for debt collection'...so i just called 5 of the companies to ask them what my name and social is...and if they dont know it...then why are they leaving messages saying they do....yes im bored, its funny how angry they get when they cant back up their messages.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Go on to YouTube and type dress color into the search. You'll see the dress with question marks all over it. I think that's the one you're looking for. Just wish I knew how to attach it here.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hmm Note 4 or iPhone 6 Plus? Can't decide. Both have the best cameras out there and that's what I'm basing my decision on

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Note 4. Just sayin. [emoji6]
That's almost what I'm leaning towards lol. I have an S4 now but had an iPhone 5 in the past. Hence why I don't mind either.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
30917ff2980743af4bc37eebf01e1667.jpg

My "other" workplace. [emoji6]

Angel

Paramedic
soo...we have to be in service in 5 minutes, but dont get paid extra to come in early to get our rig squared away...sounds like BS to me.
time to get more aggressive in the job hunt.

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Ok so now its been almost 3 hours that ticketmaster has been "searching for tickets". Pretty sure I'm not getting tickets but at least it could tell me instead if keeping me in limbo. I'm afraid to leave my computer for more than a minute in case the purchase screen pops up.

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Just got on the horn with ticketmaster. Turns out for some reason they had to shut down the system about 30 minutes after tickets went on sale, and that was during my session. Sometime later, they were able to put the tickets back up, and while I was staring at my expired session, which I didn't know was expired, all the latecomers were able to log in and buy up all the tickets.