the 100% directionless thread

^ Yeah, I was quite embarrassed to find I already had an avatar with this new service. Could've been worse, I guess.

New video laryngoscopes being rolled out for all sets of gear today and our entire agency gets called out for the Ice Bucket Challenge? Excitement all around!

I resigned today.

No ice bucket challenge for me. :)

New video laryngoscopes being rolled out for all sets of gear today and our entire agency gets called out for the Ice Bucket Challenge? Excitement all around!
Which ones did y'all go with?

King Vision. We've had a few trial units floating around for a few months, but the rest are finally being placed on the trucks today.
I love my King Vision that we use at work in Texas. Great tool

Sad to see a good medic go but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

I resigned today.

No ice bucket challenge for me. :)

At least tell us what havoc you caused on your second to last day?!?! @chaz90 you work in the same system as DE, right? Anything cryptic that you heard over the radio?

At least tell us what havoc you caused on your second to last day?!?! @chaz90 you work in the same system as DE, right? Anything cryptic that you heard over the radio?
I'm not about to get involved in someone else's business like that. Not my place.

I wish I had a good story to tell, but I didn't do anything bad on my next to last day.

In actuality, I was recruited back to what I used to do, Broadcast management. Less blood. Less chance of being in an ambulance accident. Less chance of catching hepatitis… Okay maybe not so much with the hepatitis.

And in reality, I'd like to be home at night with my wife and daughter, and the money is phenomenal. I still believe that Sussex County is the finest EMS agency in the country.

I wish I had a good story to tell, but I didn't do anything bad on my next to last day.

In actuality, I was recruited back to what I used to do, Broadcast management. Less blood. Less chance of being in an ambulance accident. Less chance of catching hepatitis… Okay maybe not so much with the hepatitis.

And in reality, I'd like to be home at night with my wife and daughter, and the money is phenomenal. I still believe that Sussex County is the finest EMS agency in the country.
As long as you're happy man, that's what matters. And for more money and more home time i can't blame you.

Congrats. Wish you all the best in your new-old career.

So does that mean you won't be giving me anymore warnings? [emoji16]

I just got my homebrew beer kit :) next week I'm off I'm going to make my first batch. A rye ipa. ;)

Back