the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
I'm glad we got rid of him. It was all about the money and wants his ego stroked by the management. He killed his legacy. He should have retired in STL. He wanted to be the highest paid player in baseball, he didn't care about anything else.
Do you have a 12 month return policy?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Debate time... let's see which campaign needs to call 911 (see... EMS related...) to save their candidacy.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Debate time. Yippee! Playing the Dr. Pepper Debate Drinking Game. (Dr. Pepper is nicer when you have to work in the morning.)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Debate time. Yippee! Playing the Dr. Pepper Debate Drinking Game. (Dr. Pepper is nicer when you have to work in the morning.)

Debates over... someone just won 1 free internets with the "The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back" retort.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
My deaf blind mom is enjoying this game except the fans are too excited for her to discern the play by play.

JPINFV

Gadfly
We play best with our backs against the wall. Don't you worry

0-7 isn't backs against the wall... it's approaching mercy rule level for the World Baseball Classic tournament.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Debates over... someone just won 1 free internets with the "The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back" retort.

+2 with bayonets and horse drawn carriages.

JPINFV

Gadfly
asd.jpg

Aidey

I think he might get a couple more internets for the rest of that too. As a female I totally see the 1950s social policy poking through a rift in the space time continuum.

Aidey

Discussions of the elections and debates need to go here:
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=32344

I was under the impression that discussion of "the candidates and how their platforms affect EMS." were the only posts acceptable in that thread. What we are discussing has nothing to do with EMS and really not much to do with politics. We are discussing the quality of comebacks.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Let's change this conversation to a discussion about how the kids at the kids table who can't seem to have a polite, adult conversation now have the power to keep the mature adults from discussing perfectly acceptable adult topics politely.

Seriously... there's nothing wrong with discussing politics. The people who act their IQ more than their age and get all huffy because someone disagrees needs to be the ones who are spanked and told to go to their room. The adults should be allowed to discuss politics.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Dad calls: Help, the monitor attached to the laptop doesn't have color anymore and is a weird shade of gray.

Me: Have you tried replugging in the cables?

Dad: I never imagined that that would fix this.

/sigh. Aerospace engineers.