Texas EMS Jobs

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Does anyone know of any 911 services in Texas looking for Intermediates? I'm willing to relocate. There are no EMS services hiring where I'm at now. Also has anyone ever worked at Six Flags doing as part of their ALS response team? I only have about 9 months combination of EMT/ER Tech experience.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Generic private "meh" service, or so I'm told. City/county 911 dual-response contract?

OP
OP
xrsm002

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Yup I checked their website they are the sole 911 provider for the city but do transfers also

Sublime

LP, RN
Dont know of anyone ''looking'' for intermediates. Really should get your medic to better your chances of employment.

Keep an eye on Waco as the 911 provider for that area may be changing soon. Also medstar in Fort Worth hires a lot

OP
OP
xrsm002

xrsm002

Forum Captain
Ok thanks I have completed the class portion of medic school, and graduated from but am still doing truck rotations as I'm not comfortable at that level yet. I did find some postings for Intermediates opened in Texas.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Generic private "meh" service, or so I'm told. City/county 911 dual-response contract?

Very "meh" service. Not worth relocating for Ive heard.

Supposedly there is another private around that area that is up and coming and is a good choice. Dont know the name.I can find out

medic417

The Truth Provider
Where in West Texas are you?

medic417

The Truth Provider
OK makes it hard to send you some possible jobs in the area.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
And running a Google search of your username really only reveals that you're a photographer and you have a chinchilla so I'd say you're pretty safe

OP
OP
xrsm002

xrsm002

Forum Captain
In in Lubbock but any jobs I gotta clear with my wife as she's looking for a job too

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Well, there's AMR in Amarillo, probably always hiring.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Do you want big city lights are is rural okay?

OP
OP
xrsm002

xrsm002

Forum Captain
At this point either. I'm not that experienced as because my wife ended up moving for my wife's job. So I wasn't able to stay more then 3 months for the service I was working for. So someone that will take someone with very little experience. Wife has an interview in Abilene next week that's why I asked about Metrocare.