Test Score?

troubadour1318

Forum Ride Along
I passed my NREMT test but I wanted to know how I could get my test scores. Also how long does it take to receive my certificate?

Mariemt

Forum Captain
Had mine in a week, but your state will differ. You need to contact them about how to get your state certificate.

You won't get your test results. Just pass/fail

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
From the NREMT:

Results of your cognitive examination will be reported directly to you in the preferred method chosen as you create your NREMT account (electronic or US Mail).

And more:

In most cases, examination results will be posted under your account on the web within 1 to 2 business days. Candidates should expect to receive official notification of examination results 1 – 2 weeks after completing the examination.

Congrats on passing!

OP
OP
T

troubadour1318

Forum Ride Along
Thank You. :)

I honestly thought I had failed. Only one person passed the test on the first try from the previous class. I was scared out of my mind. lol

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Thank You. :)

I honestly thought I had failed. Only one person passed the test on the first try from the previous class. I was scared out of my mind. lol

Gah! Good work on passing, but that kind of pass rate is a school failure.

rockyfortune

Forum Probie
can someone tell me how many times one can take the test if you fail previous times or do you get an unlimited amount of times to attempt to pass? EMT-B test that is...

xrsm002

Forum Captain
You get 3 attempts then you must take a refresher course. I failed my paramedic the first time I took it. I also found out that the medics I work with failed it their first time as well. You have to wait 2 weeks between tests before you can sign up again.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You get 3 attempts then you must take a refresher course. I failed my paramedic the first time I took it. I also found out that the medics I work with failed it their first time as well. You have to wait 2 weeks between tests before you can sign up again.

This. After you take the refresher course you get 3 more chances. If you still don't pass you have to take the EMT class over.