Tattoos in ems

Sasha

Forum Chief
A health screening of your bf or gf before sex?

Just because they say "I'm clean" doesn't mean they are. I'm not gonna risk my health like that!

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Well you and your bf can have your first date at the drs office getting screened for STD's... that would be sweet. How are you gonna know they even went? You gonna force them to have a paper in hand before they undress you? Like I said... PRACTICALLITY.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Well you and your bf can have your first date at the drs office getting screened for STD's... that would be sweet. How are you gonna know they even went? You gonna force them to have a paper in hand before they undress you? Like I said... PRACTICALLITY.

So, you'd be willing to risk getting infected, just because getting tested isn't romantic?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Well you and your bf can have your first date at the drs office getting screened for STD's...

Sorry sweety, I don't sleep with a guy on the first date, it would be a lot further along in the relationship, and yes, I want the results. If he can't do that then my health isn't worth a few nights of fun.

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Who are you kidding? Have you ever went to the drs office to get screened or asked your gf to go to the drs to get screened before having sex with her? Has anyone on here ever done that before or know ne one who has done that before? That just doesn't happen! Not saying its not a decent idea... but it doesnt happen.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Who are you kidding? Have you ever went to the drs office to get screened or asked your gf to go to the drs to get screened before having sex with her? Has anyone on here ever done that before or know ne one who has done that before? That just doesn't happen! Not saying its not a decent idea... but it doesnt happen.

I've done it. I think it's foolish of you if you don't. Like you said "That new bf or gf just may be the infected one". I'd like to know if they're infected before I hop in the sack with them.

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
I will definitely send you a prize and recommend you for poster child of the "Get Screened before Getting Slammed Campaign" ;)

Sasha

Forum Chief

Are you kidding? Testing can be done at the health department! They call you when your results are in, you go down and get your results. Have you NEVER been tested for STDs before? Some places even do it for free!

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Sasha.. I'll nominate you along with HotelCo... you two can be on the billboard together.....

Sasha

Forum Chief
All sarcasm aside, I seriously urge you to get STD testing if you never have before. It is a good idea to get tested annually.

Here is a link to free and low cost STD testing in your state. The link can also be used for other states, just requires you choosing your state.

http://yourstdhelp.com/maryland.html

medic417

The Truth Provider
Guess the older generation had the right idea, wait till marriage not worry about all this crap.

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Out of absolute, terrifying fear of getting an infraction because someone cant take a joke... I'll refrain from commenting ne more on the discussion.

HNcorpsman

Forum Lieutenant
WOW, this thread has gone from one spectrum to the other.... haha, now were giving adult to adult advice on sex, wow.... hey i have an idea, we are all adults here, why dont you let someone live their sex life the way THEY wanna live it... i actually agree with restech, sure it might be a great idea to both get tested before you have sex, but really? that just does NOT happen...

someone, said that old people only believed that tattoos were for sailors and criminals, well i guess i can get all the tats i want now, im a sailor.... haha good excuse, that will be my excuse.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's funny people say that it doesn't happen, because it DOES happen.

HNcorpsman

Forum Lieutenant
yeah 4% of the population!