Taking NREMT Basic tomorrow

Lee

Forum Ride Along
Hi guys,
I'm getting ready to take my NR tomorrow. I've been studying for awhile now. Mostly have been using JBLearning to prepare myself. What should I be looking for going into the test? Like what type of questions? Are there a lot of medical term type questions? Is it all mostly scenario based? And I heard you have to be above passing on all categories to pass the test? Don't know how much of that is true.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
At this point I'd suggest studying tonight, getting to bed early, having a good breakfast, and doing your best tomorrow.

Good luck!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Hi guys,
I'm getting ready to take my NR tomorrow. I've been studying for awhile now. Mostly have been using JBLearning to prepare myself. What should I be looking for going into the test? Like what type of questions? Are there a lot of medical term type questions? Is it all mostly scenario based? And I heard you have to be above passing on all categories to pass the test? Don't know how much of that is true.

Don't stress, take your time, read the questions and answers carefully, and do what MMiz said above. Good luck.

pghmedic580

Forum Probie
Taking mine tomorrow too....
Been studying just like all of you guys have suggested. Going to be early...
Don't know how good of an idea it was to schedule the test at 8am on a Monday..... but whatever.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Taking mine tomorrow too....
Been studying just like all of you guys have suggested. Going to be early...
Don't know how good of an idea it was to schedule the test at 8am on a Monday..... but whatever.

You'll know by noon or soon.