Taking my NREMT Thursday!

Sally21

Forum Crew Member
Ive recently graduated my EMT program and now I'm all set up to take my national. I took a 6 month class in 2014 but was not able to take my NREMT because i didn't pay the class off in time so they wouldn't send my infomation through for me to take my exam. So I had to take the whole class over which i did a three month course (free this time). I was wondering if any one had any last minute preparatory advice concerning the exam and studying.

jteeters

Forum Crew Member
I agree, the JB Learning test prep page is good stuff. I used it, and I like the quality of the questions they provide. Oh, and by the way, GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you'll do great!

OP
OP
Sally21

Sally21

Forum Crew Member
Thanks guys. We used jb learning for my emt class. It was extremely helpful. I passed my NREMT about a month ago.

JORDAN89

Forum Probie
Ive recently graduated my EMT program and now I'm all set up to take my national. I took a 6 month class in 2014 but was not able to take my NREMT because i didn't pay the class off in time so they wouldn't send my infomation through for me to take my exam. So I had to take the whole class over which i did a three month course (free this time). I was wondering if any one had any last minute preparatory advice concerning the exam and studying.
hey which part of michigan are you from I;m from michigan also and would like to know where you attended school... let me know thanks

OP
OP
Sally21

Sally21

Forum Crew Member
that's cool are you currently working I hear the pay sucks... let me know
Not yet. I start orientation next week. The pay foes suck. It's a little over minimal. They also have a paremedic program that they will pay for if you work for them.