Stupid bystander tricks! Best use for a bystander! Got any?

piranah

Forum Captain
lol or how bout saying when your stair chairing a pt..."dont worry we only drop patients on ---(insert day of week)---...wait ..whats today?" pt love that one lol

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
So now we know how to screw with their heads.

Too easy, too easy.

MissTrishEMTB08

Forum Crew Member
lol or how bout saying when your stair chairing a pt..."dont worry we only drop patients on ---(insert day of week)---...wait ..whats today?" pt love that one lol

Hehe! We kinda used that one at work yesterday, only not on purpouse. I really thought it was Tuesday. :p

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I had a partner that told a family member that asked "if it was hard to be an ambulance driver".. He told them yes maamm.. that is why we put the stupid ones in the back!.. ;)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
The best bystander trick that I like is when they are standing right in front of the wrecked car waving you down. Walk up and say "is it this one?" and point to the non-wrecked car.

I don't know Kaisu, this one is pretty darn good! How about these 2 in a ambulance!!!!:p:p:p

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Yikes!!

Running up to the ambulance and yelling "Has anyone seen my glasses! I really need them to see for driving! :p:p:p

Emtint08

Forum Crew Member
my favorite

When facility asks me ("the ambulance driver"...gotta love it) "do you have oxygen on your unit?". Response...."No...can we borrow some of yours!!!". Or a nasty patient who yells, is this going to hurt, and your response would be, nope...wont hurt me a bit.!!!

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
...But I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Just about as good as this is giving somebody some bad (or at least, not-so-good) news, then saying: "But I do have some good news! ...I just saved a lot of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!"

Tiberius

Forum Crew Member
I had a partner that told a family member that asked "if it was hard to be an ambulance driver".. He told them yes maamm.. that is why we put the stupid ones in the back!.. ;)

LOL! I must borrow that one....

medicsteve2000

Forum Ride Along
Just about as good as this is giving somebody some bad (or at least, not-so-good) news, then saying: "But I do have some good news! ...I just saved a lot of money by switching my car insurance to Geico!"
OMG, I love it. hehe. im usually one for the "my first day" comment, but I think im going have to try this one at least once.

Zippo1969

Forum Probie
Lassie come home...

...still laughing at rid's

When the over-excited ones are frantically trying to tell you what's happened, just pat them on the head and say, "What's that, boy? Timmy fell down the well?"