Forum Ride Along
I am a foreign student (17 y old) currently living and studying in China. When I graduate next year (June) I would like (if possible) to go abroad to either Taiwan or Australia and study either paramedics or EMT.
As of now, I am just a year too young to get my drivers license, but I have two certificates in a complete course of CPR and First Aid.
With the CPR and First Aid, I hope to get scholarships off these as well as my Chinese, Kung Fu and Taekwondo.
Could anyone suggest any colleges or universities in either Bejing, Guangzhou or Taiwan or Australia that are accepting foreign students from China?
Thank you in advance. :)