Study: Meth may help fight flu

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Forget the flu shot. I know what I'm going to be doing now :p

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Snorting chlorine bleach would work also.

leoemt

Forum Captain
Considering Meth is an Amphetamine the only benefit I can see would be the vasoconstriction possibly slowing down the spread of the virus. On the flip side that would also slow the white blood cells from reaching the virus.

Considering there are numerous LEGAL amphetamines I would assume that if it was a legitimate treatment for the flu it would have been discovered sooner.

That said, I think I will stick with my Flu shot and hand washing rather than use someones bathtub chemistry set as a "medicene".

Anjel

Forum Angel
Considering Meth is an Amphetamine the only benefit I can see would be the vasoconstriction possibly slowing down the spread of the virus. On the flip side that would also slow the white blood cells from reaching the virus.

Considering there are numerous LEGAL amphetamines I would assume that if it was a legitimate treatment for the flu it would have been discovered sooner.

That said, I think I will stick with my Flu shot and hand washing rather than use someones bathtub chemistry set as a "medicene".

Well that's no fun.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have meth also helps fight reality.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Well a recent study indicates that death reduces the symptoms of flu too.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Seriously, at a "Bird Flu" orientation we were told that the cells which receive the virus comprise a zone ringing your nasal passage about 2 mm wide/long. Maybe Elmer's White Glue could be better.

Or put stuff on your fingers that smells bad if you go "nugget mining".
Sorry, sorry-sorry...:blink:

Last edited by a moderator: