Something is happening......

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
OK, as most of you know I have this course. The past two days have been a little crazy to say the least.

First of all, a well known person in EMS just told me my course filled a bunch of gaps. This person (shall remain nameless for right now) has written many articles and has taught EMS lectures all over. He is also responsible for some serious studies related to EMS Providers.

Anyway, He was saying that he was as excited about talking with me, as I was to him. (That was this morning).

The next kicker........there is a "Safety Consultant" from Indiana who has some pretty impressive credentials himself. He ordered one of my DVD/Manual packages and has since expressed his interest in joining with me to help go nationwide. (This was yesterday)

So to say the least, I am so excited. I have been working on this since 1996 and they way people "in the know" are talking, it is about to finally take off.

Like I said before, I am a little guy, trying to leave his mark. I am not trying to get rich (or I wouldn't have stayed in EMS/Law Enforcement all these years). I would just like to be able to provide for my family and teach full time.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
WOW! Good news!!

Congrats on your steps forward.

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Thanks!!

I am looking forward to when I can say "Man, I miss the streets!" ;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Congrats...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D Congrats :D

That's great news! I'm working on opening a business myself (not EMS related), so I can appreciate what this means to you. Hard work does eventually pay off.

Don't forget us when your a big-wig!!! ;)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats!

Any chance you'd give us EMTLifers a discount on the product? I can see my service purchasing a few copies for our video library :)

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
Great Job! We all know how hard it is to work for years on something that you are so pasionate about! I am very proud of you! Let me know if there is anything that I could do other than lend moral support, also, a discount would be great!! LOL

Lyns

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
You bet! Sned me a PM and I will tell you how BIG the discount is! I think you will be pleased. :eek:

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by DT4EMS@Jul 27 2005, 09:35 PM
You bet! Sned me a PM and I will tell you how BIG the discount is! I think you will be pleased. :eek:
Buy 499, get 1 half off?

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 28 2005, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 28 2005, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DT4EMS@Jul 27 2005, 09:35 PM
You bet! Sned me a PM and I will tell you how BIG the discount is!  I think you will be pleased. :eek:
Buy 499, get 1 half off? [/b][/quote]
Half off the total order or half off the 500th?

When this takes off though, we will probably see you on TV then it will be the amazing low price of $19.95 + shipping, just like everything else. :lol: