Slim-Fit Mens EMS ("Tactical") Pants

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been doing some (fruitless) EMS pants searching looking for "slim-fit" or at least not-baggy men's EMS/"tactical"/"tacti-cool" pants. I'm a 30x30 and I find that the regular EMS pants are enormous on me! Anybody have any suggestions?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I picked up some Propper pants at a uniform store that are less baggy than my other pairs of 5.11s, which all told aren't awful.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I picked up some Propper pants at a uniform store that are less baggy than my other pairs of 5.11s, which all told aren't awful.

I have 5.11 both Tac-lite and regular along with a pair of those Proppers and the Proppers seem baggier to me although they are a size bigger. I wish we could still get them though, ours have a reflective stripe and it definitely helps at night. The 5.11s are definitely more comfortable though.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I have 5.11 both Tac-lite and regular along with a pair of those Proppers and the Proppers seem baggier to me although they are a size bigger. I wish we could still get them though, ours have a reflective stripe and it definitely helps at night. The 5.11s are definitely more comfortable though.

Hah we well we seem to be having the opposite experience. Guess that means Epi loses!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
the 5.11 women's pants actually fit great. go ahead, make fun, but they fit like my jeans (Levi 527). I am a 32x30 and fit the size 6, you are probably the same.

OP
OP
EpiEMS

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief

How are the Tac-Lites? Slim-ish?