Show me your ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverSatisfied~NorCal

Forum Crew Member
I currently have 7,
Left wrist, right wrist, right chest, left shoulder blade, right shoulder blade, right side and right hip.

will post pics soon :)

Cool!! Lets see em' :)

Jay77

Forum Ride Along
Chest
tat1.jpg
Back
tat2.jpg
Left Oblique
tat3.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
First tattoo. It is in UV ink so it should be pretty much invisible once it heals.

545881_1469081809530_1308120292_30393222_823704652_n.jpg

It will glow better once it heals

581142_1469081889532_1308120292_30393223_1374389128_n.jpg

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
ya I would like to see them again on their next tour. But with my schedule, its hard to get any time off. I do have a band logo myself. Its the HIM heart-a-gram. Kinda similar to Bam Margera's.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thanks man. That tats about 7 years old. I've been fortunate enough to see them 4 times now. They put on a wild show.

Seen them twice.

Both were two of the better shows I have ever been to.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
New one. Headed back in a couple weeks to get more line work done and the inside of the half sleeve. Lots and lots and lots of color to come!!

4b8df20e-7697-12c8.jpg

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
New one. Headed back in a couple weeks to get more line work done and the inside of the half sleeve. Lots and lots and lots of color to come!!

Very cool. I would love to get a whole sleeve but don't think its for me with my career plans.

I have a few more l want to get. The quote in my sig across my ribs on one side and then a caduceus on the other side. But I need money to buy textbooks and worthless stuff like that lol Oh and probably lose a few pounds first.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
Very cool. I would love to get a whole sleeve but don't think its for me with my career plans.

I have a few more l want to get. The quote in my sig across my ribs on one side and then a caduceus on the other side. But I need money to buy textbooks and worthless stuff like that lol Oh and probably lose a few pounds first.

I'll probably google that at some point. All i can pick out is remember to live, which is the last bit.

I'm getting mine in a few days hopefully, its a latin quote excerpt from the bible burial ritual.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I'll probably google that at some point. All i can pick out is remember to live, which is the last bit.

I'm getting mine in a few days hopefully, its a latin quote excerpt from the bible burial ritual.

It means "death is certain, it's hour is uncertain, remember to live" so kind of a reminder that death is certain, you cant always stop it and you never know when you are going die so enjoy life.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
It means "death is certain, it's hour is uncertain, remember to live" so kind of a reminder that death is certain, you cant always stop it and you never know when you are going die so enjoy life.

Interesting. Mine is "Nam etsi ambulavero in medio umbræ mortis,
non timebo mala, quoniam tu mecum es." which is the valley of the shadow of death quote. Kind of a parallel to yours I guess, it stands as a reminder that eventually we all perish.

Also thinking about getting "This too shall pass" on my arm.

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
I know its a double post, but whatever.

I'm a little nervous right now, my tattoo is going on tommorow at 4 PM. I can't wait but at the same time...well i'm nervous! First tattoo, and its going on my ribs. Go figure!

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
I know its a double post, but whatever.

I'm a little nervous right now, my tattoo is going on tommorow at 4 PM. I can't wait but at the same time...well i'm nervous! First tattoo, and its going on my ribs. Go figure!

How'd it come out?

shiroun

Forum Lieutenant
How'd it come out?

I attached it to this post. It came out really good in my opinion. The pain was absolutely unbearable at first, but then it slowly numbed out. About 20 minutes in he said I was limp, almost like I was asleep. Took two hours to finish up, and by the time he was finishing the shading I was complaining about serious soreness. It was hurting when he touched it.

Overall, I'd say its a 9/10. Cost me an arm and a leg though x.x

Attachments

• Roselle-20120724-00082.jpg
    Roselle-20120724-00082.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 770
Status
Not open for further replies.