Show me your ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradygirl

TROUBLE
OK, since everyone got in a tizzy about this in another thread (with all due respect ffemt8978, not trying to start anything), let's try it again.

For those of us who have ink, display it here. I'll go first.

Right wrist
s9902649_31078992_7844.jpg

Left hip
s9902649_31078989_6967.jpg

Right shoulder blade
s9902649_31078990_7250.jpg

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
OK, since everyone got in a tizzy about this in another thread (with all due respect ffemt8978, not trying to start anything), let's try it again.

For those of us who have ink, display it here. I'll go first.

As long as everyone remembers the rules and stays on topic, it won't be a problem.

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
I love to see good tattoos! I am inked, no pics of them yet. Let me give the females out there a tid-bit of advice, think long and hard before getting any tats on your stomach. What used to be a cool black panther now looks like road kill.
If any of you browse myspace the guy that did/does my ink is www.myspace.com/phoenixrisingtattoos. If his slide shows are working you can see some of his work.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Good LAWD!!!!

I didnt know Tcert was a woman and one with ink!!

Good googllie mooglie...remaining comments will have to go in PM. :)

j/k

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
I can only show a few older ones

i don,t have the latest ones but here are some of mine before this year.
compass.jpg
muinin.jpg
reaper.jpg

arm.jpg

back.jpg

firinne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Tatoo thread?

/me patiently waits for someone to post Ice Cool man...

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
Tcert I like the head on the serpent.

imsquishy

Forum Probie
I have 1, not showing it though, what was meant to be a symbol of a doodle I used to draw in junior high and high school came out wrong, REALLY REALLY wrong.

but keep it up I love seeing ink

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Thanks! My work husband is getting that one on his left shoulder before he goes back to Iraq on his 3rd tour. He says it'll be his good luck! :blush::D

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
This one is called regret... lol
image170qt2.jpg

This is a Keltic Circle
image171xs5.jpg

This one is also called... regret. The tattooer says it reads "Brotherhood" in Chinese. When I was doing some work for an asian lady, I saw that she did Chinese calligraphy. I asked her what it says, she went on about how Japanese and Chinese calligraphy mixed in the whaever century and that the top part is in Chinese and the bottom part is in Japanese... she could only read the top part and told me that it says "Infinite". I have yet to find out what I have Infinite of... lmao (One character is out of frame)
image172gp2.jpg

I have some more.. but I just dont have any pictures of them.
I've been thinking of getting a EMS Caduceus... but I dont want another one called regret. So I'm gonna sit on it for a while longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
I've been thinking of getting a EMS Caduceus... but I don't want another one called regret. So I'm gonna sit on it for a while longer.
i have one on the back of my neck just below the collar line.(not pictured above) i like it, especially since i like the spot and it is overall a good looking tattoo. i find that if you tattoo something like this on you however, you're more prone to staying in the medical field so you don't get a bunch of weird questions down the road in life like, "why'd you get the Caduceus? you're a CPA".B)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Status
Not open for further replies.