Seriously?

Hockey

Quackers
Go out to my car this morning after getting off work finally and seriously thought someone had to be screwing with me. Less then 8 inches between my car and this girls truck. Doesn't look like it in the picture but there was.

Worst part is, there was only my car and 5 cars on the other side of the parking lot in the parking lot. There are 60 spots and the two trucks had go RIGHT there.

seriously.jpg

So I grabbed one of the smaller guys I work with and he jumped in the passenger side and backed it out.

I know, petty things, but seriously? When I asked her to move her truck she said that its fine. Oh well

Gotta have some sort of fun in the AM :)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Hmmm, I could have TOTALLY gotten into your driver's seat. But then, I can also go through the pass through on our type IIs without a problem, and without being a contortionist.

OP
OP
Hockey

Hockey

Quackers
Hmmm, I could have TOTALLY gotten into your driver's seat. But then, I can also go through the pass through on our type IIs without a problem, and without being a contortionist.

Yeah God never wanted me to do anything like that I guess...

:p

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Someone needs to get a smaller vehicle. They seem not to be able to drive theirs.

berkeman

Forum Lieutenant
I parked like that once next to my buddy's car as a joke at work. I came out of work that night to find a padlocked chain running between the door handles inside the car. Couldn't open the door more than about two inches. Had to manage to reach in with a stick to roll down the window (this was long enough ago that the windows weren't electric in my car), then crawl in to work on the padlock.

We both got a good laugh out of it afterwards. But when I first got to my car, my reaction was very similar to yours. LOL

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
Yea this happened to me once at a parking lot. My husband and I went shopping, he had a broken leg at the time so I was pushing him around in the wheel chair. Get back to the car, a tiny honda civic mind you in, and this arse hole is trying to park next to my car. He parks over the line, on my side and had plenty of room on his side. When he got out I said hey do you think you can move your car over I can't get in mine because your over the line. The guys says F you and walks off. So needless to say I was a bit POed and so I had to climb into the passengers seat and then into the drivers seat, my husband just happened to have some deodorant in the car... so I smeared it all over this guys windows...

OP
OP
Hockey

Hockey

Quackers
Yea this happened to me once at a parking lot. My husband and I went shopping, he had a broken leg at the time so I was pushing him around in the wheel chair. Get back to the car, a tiny honda civic mind you in, and this arse hole is trying to park next to my car. He parks over the line, on my side and had plenty of room on his side. When he got out I said hey do you think you can move your car over I can't get in mine because your over the line. The guys says F you and walks off. So needless to say I was a bit POed and so I had to climb into the passengers seat and then into the drivers seat, my husband just happened to have some deodorant in the car... so I smeared it all over this guys windows...

Thats when you think

"I wonder if my window punch still works like it used to?" :D

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Hockey,

I think someone is just messing with you... perhaps it is because you are driving a fuel-efficient import car, rather than an American-made pickup.

Still... it happens to everyone. It also makes a good practical joke around the station, once in a while.

l14capri

Forum Ride Along
if you notice the truck to the left of the chevy--that driver parked too damn close to that yellow line and it looks like the chevy driver tried to create some space between them and you happened to be the one to pay the price. it figures...

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Hockey,

I think someone is just messing with you... perhaps it is because you are driving a fuel-efficient import car, rather than an American-made pickup.

Ummmmm.....I bleive it is a Ford.

Last edited by a moderator:

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Can we say "Peanut butter under the door handles of the truck???? Hehehe.......Doesn't hurt anyone or anything just makes a mess when the driver goes to open the door...:p

medic417

The Truth Provider
HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Can we say "Peanut butter under the door handles of the truck???? Hehehe.......Doesn't hurt anyone or anything just makes a mess when the driver goes to open the door...:p

Allergic reaction/death/murder.

Best idea is just get over it and move on.

benkfd

Forum Crew Member

Yea true, I've seen vaseline used too. But your right about the allergy thing.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Again best bet is let it go. Otherwise it becomes competition next thing something goes wrong and best case you lose your job worst case somebody dies.

benkfd

Forum Crew Member
Ok, I'll drop it:deadhorse:

Sasha

Forum Chief

You and I need to stop agreeing with eachother, for real. People might get ideas.