Saudi Red Crescent Authority

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Travis,

did you get a feel for things in the recruitment office at all? They hired my friend who post on here under "armor" and I was hoping to catch up with him in the process.

j_commspec

Forum Probie
AC/ Dispatcher.
The e-mail you sent me said your did not get a check for 6o days after you arived and it was 40,000 dollars less, In your post on here you said you are staying put because your final offer was less than what you were quoted. I am just trying to get the real story. Were you ever actually in Saudi or did you just decided not to go because of internet issues. Could you please clarify.
Thanks

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
Good news everyone, I sent my completed packet to the visa handler in Washington DC. She will receive my packet on Monday Jan 25th. I wonder how long it's going to take to get my work visa? I'm starting to get a little excited.

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
How far along is everyone else? Anyone else ready to send off there packet yet? If so maybe we can coordinate flying over together. If you haven't sent off your packet yet, what is everyone waiting for? For me it was my background check, with all the holidays it was really dragging.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
maybe if it dident take 3 weeks for them to reply to each email I send I would be further along in this process.....:wacko:

helimedic39

Forum Crew Member
Sent my paperwork off to D.C for visa. I'm told I will have it back by the 29th. Armor, i hear it's moving quite fast. Only 3 days to process it plus the shipping. I just sent mine out the other day and its a total time of 8 days. Once I receive the visa back, my departure will be Feb 15th. Things have moved fast for my process. Hope it's going well for everyone else

NJFLGHTMDC

Forum Crew Member
going through Action Aviation

I am going through Action, and I mailed my visa last fri, and I received it today
I am due in on Feb 8th

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
well I got an email from SRCA recruitment today it said "You will hear from us very soon about the job offer." Good to know they have not forgotten about me! :)

Tony Muir

Forum Ride Along
Mate - after 5 months of persistence, it has all finally paid off, I have my visa and should be arriving early February. That's after initially believing I'd be there by Christmas 2009. Stick with it - it's an interesting process, but it seems to work - if it wasn't different, it wouldn't be an adventure, looking forward to meeting you, and everyone else in Riyadh!

Danbo

Forum Probie
Srca

I went through SCRA. I'll be in Riyadh on 4 Feb. I'm looking forward to working with you guys. And Tony, I agree, if it was easy, it wouldn't be an adventure. Drive on.

NJFLGHTMDC

Forum Crew Member
no fair

"I had my medical physical today...that was a CULTURE SHOCK! Nothing to worry about, it is just an experience all in itself...I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone..."
---No fair dude spill the beans dont be like that! or pm me with the details.
So as of today, have you actually started working, if not what is the projected incountry to working timeline?

Tony Muir

Forum Ride Along
Fair dinkum - 5 months to get through the selection and visa process, and then exactly five days to get my tickets. Arrive Riyadh 10.02.10 (at 0230hrs).

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Fair dinkum - 5 months to get through the selection and visa process, and then exactly five days to get my tickets. Arrive Riyadh 10.02.10 (at 0230hrs).

october 2nd 2010?

j_commspec

Forum Probie
The protectors

Hey guys,
Just want to drop a line here. I am going ove to dispatch. I want you to know that I have been doing this for 16 years. Safety is my priority. I hope that ya'll will be the same way. I this will be an adventure of many kinds. I hope we are housed to gether cause that would make for some interesting conversations. I heard that they flew their first patient the other day. I bet that was exciting to break that ch***y finally. Drop me a line and give me your thoughts.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Does Red Crescent respond to worlwide disasters?

Like Haiti? Or Malysia?

(Google break)

Hmm guess so! slightly under a half miliion cash plus supplies.
http://www.joc.com/node/416193

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.