San Diego AMR - Interview

Mitchellmvhs

Forum Crew Member
sht I applied for symons too no wonder they never replied back. Kinda glad i am not alone on SoCal jobs not being a thing rn

have you applied for that california covid volunteer thing yet? Hoping I can hop on that and gain some experience atleast.
I’m signed up for the Riverside County DHV Unit but i got an email saying they don’t need anyone at the moment. Yeah man finding a job rn just sucks. I do have a phone interview for Riverside AMR which I found pretty weird. No test or anything the guy just told me 30 mins to get to know me

OP
OP
Micey

Micey

Forum Probie
I’m signed up for the Riverside County DHV Unit but i got an email saying they don’t need anyone at the moment. Yeah man finding a job rn just sucks. I do have a phone interview for Riverside AMR which I found pretty weird. No test or anything the guy just told me 30 mins to get to know me

Word. Prob because Riverside's 911 contract isn't AMR but I dunno how that works or is. I do know that sometimes some districts do hire differently so there's that. Anyway, hope you get the job and thank you for the advice!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Word. Prob because Riverside's 911 contract isn't AMR but I dunno how that works or is. I do know that sometimes some districts do hire differently so there's that. Anyway, hope you get the job and thank you for the advice!
Riverside does have their 911 contact with AMR. AMR is also the only transport service in Riverside county that has paramedics (aside from a couple of CalFire locations in the Coachella Valley area).