roll call hiring 911 full time paramedics

Imacho

Forum Lieutenant
Hey Elite, Im from Murrieta also and moved to Charlotte in Feb of '12. NC is open carry and shall issue for CC. Land is cheap for horses. PM me and I will give you all the info you want. Here we have more than 10 employees that used to work for AMR Riverside. They will all testify that that they made the right decision. www.medic911.com

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey Elite, Im from Murrieta also and moved to Charlotte in Feb of '12. NC is open carry and shall issue for CC. Land is cheap for horses. PM me and I will give you all the info you want. Here we have more than 10 employees that used to work for AMR Riverside. They will all testify that that they made the right decision. www.medic911.com

Whattt.. I'll feel like home I wonder which employees. Pm me some info plz. Pay, schedules 401k

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
NC also has Durham county and Wake County EMS. Both excellent agencies, and I believe both are hiring

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Fireman mike where did you hear that? The columbus fire website says April 1st is when apps are being accepted.

In fairness I've just been seeing Facebook reposts and figured it was open now, my apologies.

ETA - you're correct, I clicked on the link that I keep seeing reposted, 4/1-4/30 application period.

Last edited by a moderator: