Responding

mmorsepfd

Forum Probie
Hello all, my book, Responding was released in the Kindle format last week, its available here, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FT2LASK for $7.99. The book is the sequel to Rescuing Providence but can stand on its own as well. Sorry to barge in on the forum, I haven't participated here as much as I would like. Stay safe everybody. (I've been writing about EMS since 2006, lots of stories to tell!)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hello all, my book, Responding was released in the Kindle format last week, its available here, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FT2LASK for $7.99. The book is the sequel to Rescuing Providence but can stand on its own as well. Sorry to barge in on the forum, I haven't participated here as much as I would like. Stay safe everybody. (I've been writing about EMS since 2006, lots of stories to tell!)

Good news! I already own both in hard copy but I think I'll rebuy them in electronic format. Thanks for the update!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Good news! I already own both in hard copy but I think I'll rebuy them in electronic format. Thanks for the update!

Worth the buy?

No offense meant OP, just always gotta ask someone I trust ;)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Robb, very worth it. I have Lt Morse's first book, "Rescuing Providence", and it's excellent.

Can't wait to read the new one.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Just bought it. I'm an avid fan of your blog, and I conveniently just bought a Kindle last week.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Worth the buy?

No offense meant OP, just always gotta ask someone I trust ;)

Very worth it man. Right up there with Kelly's book.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Very worth it man. Right up there with Kelly's book.

Gonna have to pick both of 'em up then in the near future with references like that! I loved Kelly's book. I've got "Rescue 471" laying around that I need to read too.

Looking forward to reading them now!

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
Definitely will get, first book was awesome. But I'm a bit biased as I grew up in Washington Park in Providence.

OP
OP
M

mmorsepfd

Forum Probie
Thanks everybody who responded here for the nice words, and I'm glad you liked the books, and/or blog. I know money is tight, especially for a lot of people in the EMS field, so a special thanks for those who bought the book or books. My blog, www.rescuingprovidence is still going, I have a lot of bugs to get out of my head after 22 years, so stop by if you like, and its free. I like reading the posts here, I'm kind of a stalker now that I retired, but its good to hear that there are still people passionate enough about what we do, or did to read about it, learn from it and keep the good work going.