Resources

PassionMedic

Forum Crew Member
What are some community resources you have for your patients in your area? I am working with a team at my agency to create a list for our employees on community resources we can refer our patients to when necessary, and I figured I would ask for other ideas for places to look. No idea is too crazy! Thanks!

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
What are some community resources you have for your patients in your area? I am working with a team at my agency to create a list for our employees on community resources we can refer our patients to when necessary, and I figured I would ask for other ideas for places to look. No idea is too crazy! Thanks!
Check with social services. They probably have a list already o resources and also see someone from the hospital social services they should be able to give you most all of the resources you would need.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
its a good idea to talk to the social services folks to make sure you’re connecting people with the right services. Each agency usually has a pretty tightly defined mission. You can eliminate headaches if you connect clients and services together correctly the first time.

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
The long-term care ombudsman can be a useful one -- are you familiar with them?