Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

BayareaMedic

Forum Probie
146 questions, about 1 hour of test taking! Def thought i failed.... But I passed.... That test is so unpredictable!

obey562

Forum Ride Along
Took the EMT-B test today, stopped at 82, still no results. I'm nervous!!

Questions seemed to be hard at the beginning, then got easier towards the end... is that a bad thing? lol

obey562

Forum Ride Along
I passed!!! woohooo "Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification." eheheh

(stopped at 82)

rtarin

Forum Ride Along
EMT-Intermediate 85

EMT-I85 - Stopped at Q#142 after like about 1 hour and passed, took it yesterday at 1500 saw results at 0700 today.

I thought it was really hard with lots of questions about acidosis, alkalosis, OBGYN scenarios and terms, Peds, Cardiology, C-spine, ABC's, CPR in order from most to least. No ETT questions at all, only about 4 about IV related stuff.

bearmedic

Forum Probie
I-85 second try. First try 129 and stopped second 133 this test is no joke. Toke this AM at 0730 found out at 1340. Now to get some sleep

Sent from my iPhone

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Took my NREMT Basic this morning, stopped at around question 70 or 71. I feel good about it, but will have to wait for the results.B)

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Took my NREMT Basic this morning, stopped at around question 70 or 71. I feel good about it, but will have to wait for the results.B)

Quick results - Was posted on NREMT this afternoon, about 5.5 hours after I took my test. I now have a number, so I PASSED. Just waiting for cards now, then protocol testing and will be cleared.

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
62 minutes left and i failed. nice.
sorry to hear that.
a lot of time left, do you feel you rushed it?

shake it off and get e.m.s of your mind for a couple of days,

i think the nremt website produces areas where you need additional study when you have to take the test again
concentrate on those areas,
good luck you'll get them next time

NKA31

Forum Ride Along
Nremt

I took the NREMT yesterday at 5pm and definitely felt weird once the test had ended. I felt that I was prepared but by the end of the test I really wasn't that confident.

I was so shocked when it stopped that I don't even remember the last question or my exact number. The test stopped in the low 70's or 70 on the dot. I've seen many people stop at 70, feel like they failed, and still pass though. I read everything carefully and took my time; about 50 min. to an hour.

I just checked the NREMT site today at 10am and I PASSED. It seems like the common post is that people feel as if they did poorly based on the difficulty or the number of questions. Just remember the basics, scene safety, ABC's etc. Good luck to everyone else.