Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

NewEMT2011

Forum Ride Along
ok i read this before i took my NREMT and all it did was freak me out, they say you wont pass if you go past 90 and i went up to 110's. they say you wont pass if you get the last question wrong, i did. and guess what I PASSED!, (my first time by the way) i was so sure i failed and i was so upset cuz of what the people on here said about the scores. So my advice, you cant tell if you pass/fail just because of the amount of questions you have. Relax, do your best, and wait till you get your results to figure out if you passed, dont listen to these theories, all you will do is give yourself an ulcer!

good luck:)

SomeGuyInAhat

Forum Ride Along
Took the NREMT on Monday night. 70 questions in 32 minutes, passed it on the first attempt.

nineball55

Forum Ride Along
I took 120 and it cut off. I just knew I had failed. I passed on the first try. My friend took her test and it cut off at 76. She thought she failed too but she didn't. You never know. That's a crazy test.

phideux

Forum Captain
My medic test hit 80 and stopped.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kali27

Forum Probie
Officially Nationally Registered EMT basic! Took the test yesterday and stopped at 80 something, and I passed on the first try!! That's a load off!

Artst10

Forum Crew Member
I had 60 and passed- thought I failed since I had so few. My buddy also thought he failed... he only had 45 questions and passed.... we were like wtf? Our other two friends passed at 105 and 120 as well. Crazy test that NREMT..

I thought I failed my exam today because I only answered 65 questions... last time I answered 97 questions .... waiting on the results...

Artst10

Forum Crew Member
Passed!

Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

60 questions PASSED!!!!!!