Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Cancooler

Forum Ride Along
T-miuns 2.5 hrs til test time. Starting to get a little nervous. Starting to confuse facts in my head and second guess myself. we'll see what happens. Wish me luck..

red_head

Forum Probie
Well, just got my results in... and failed it... Not been feeling well since I read that online...

Got more, yeah, just my first one, but just can't help but feel all the prepwork was for nothing...

I'm sorry to hear that you failed. On the bright side, you'll make sure you are far more prepared for your second shot.

I've been an MA certified EMT since December, but taking my first stab at the NREMT exam next Tuesday.

As another thing to hopefully cheer you up, I'm new here, but so far you're my favorite person simply because you're reppin' Firefly.:p I have knit Jayne hats for all of my friends.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
T-miuns 2.5 hrs til test time. Starting to get a little nervous. Starting to confuse facts in my head and second guess myself. we'll see what happens. Wish me luck..

Yeah, careful with that. I think that's what messed me up. The more I think, the more I know I second guessed everything and changed up every question I already answered. I was worried about the time limit but the 2 hours is plenty of time.

Just have to keep telling myself that when i take my 2nd attempt. Because I don't want to give Pearson any more money lol

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
I'm sorry to hear that you failed. On the bright side, you'll make sure you are far more prepared for your second shot.

I've been an MA certified EMT since December, but taking my first stab at the NREMT exam next Tuesday.

As another thing to hopefully cheer you up, I'm new here, but so far you're my favorite person simply because you're reppin' Firefly.:p I have knit Jayne hats for all of my friends.

HAH! I knew someone would catch that eventually. My girlfriend says I remind her of Mal more, but I like Jayne Cobb quite a lot. They balance each other out quite a lot. :D

And I want one of his hats, but making due with this frog green beanie with frog eyes on it my girlfriend had won at an anime convention. It's quite intresting, and well worth the weird looks on the days I take it out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

isaacf

Forum Ride Along
took is yesterday at 3:00 pm looked online today and i passed. first try stopped at 70 B):beerchug: oh emt-b by the way

Yenko24

Forum Ride Along
First computerized EMT-B attempt, 70 questions, passed in about in a hour. That felt like the longest 45 minute ride home of my life.

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
I-85. 85ish questions. Green flag. Have to call my instructor and tell him they actually had a question involving Torr. ;p

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Congrats!! It is a good feeling huh?
Yeh, it's a huge accomplishment for me. :) I can't wait to get the hard copy of the results in the mail so I can submit an application to the county so I can have a license to practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancooler

Forum Ride Along
Took my test on friday. 86 questions in just over an hour. I did not do good. I think I heard laughing when I logged onto the web site to check my score. With results like this I should not even look at the squad house much less touch a patient. try again in a month.:sad:

mcdonl

Forum Captain
Took my test on friday. 86 questions in just over an hour. I did not do good. I think I heard laughing when I logged onto the web site to check my score. With results like this I should not even look at the squad house much less touch a patient. try again in a month.:sad:

Did you GET your results yet or are you speculating? I was ready to kill myself. FOX from TN talked me down from the ledge, and I found out I passed.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Sounds like me. I think I just went in with the "All or nothing" attitude and was over thinking. I had talked to my girlfriend on the phone the day before and she had to talk me down from having a nervous breakdown then because of how much the test ment to me. Failing it the first time was like getting hit in the chest, abdomen and genitals with a wrecking ball.

And yet she talked me down again later that day. Really helped being brought back to a level playing field, knowing that, why yes, I didn't pass it the first time, that I have a few more attempts and that it just requires more mental prepwork. I've just decided to NOT go into that testing facility this time with the "but what if I fail" notion and just go in with an "what ever happens happens" but positive outlook.

Your own mind can be your own worst enemy. I've learned that already.

mcdonl

Forum Captain
Maybe I have a crush on her. She is cute. :blush:

Also, I was upset that the NR EMT does not give out grades. Even though I passed, I think it would have been valuable to know what/where I did not do as well.

Pneumothorax

Forum Lieutenant
nremt-b, took it on friday @5pm just got my results today... && i passed :D

it stopped at 120 & it took me about 1hr to do