Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Brian

Forum Probie
OK that's strange, your post above mine said "TCC?" when I first read it.. but when I made my post and hit refresh it says "Congrats." So I guess disregard that bit I typed about my schooling lol. Any advice you have career-wise would be greatly appreciated though.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Don't get paranoid, I did put TCC initially, then removed it and put it in your other thread :lol:

I'll reply this long post in your topic so it isn't lost :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BBFDMedic28

Forum Crew Member
My NREMT I test cut off at 85 and NREMT Paramedic cut off at 150. I passed both on the first try.

stimpy451

Forum Ride Along
I took the NREMT-B yesterday. Test stopped at 53. I didn't feel like I did that well, but I couldn't tell.

Instructor called a few hours later. I passed at 53 with none wrong!

Holy crap.

irish_handgrenade

Forum Lieutenant
I took the NREMT-B yesterday. Test stopped at 53. I didn't feel like I did that well, but I couldn't tell.

Instructor called a few hours later. I passed at 53 with none wrong!

Holy crap.

NREMT doesn't tell scores it's strictly pass/fail. At 53 questions though you prolly didn't miss many.

Jaay_07

Forum Ride Along
Ok I just took the NREMT-B for the second time today and I dont feel like I did good :unsure:. I stopped around 70-75 and im POSITIVE I got the last question right. I was surprised that it ended so soon so I guess ill find out tomorrow if the whole thing about getting the last question right=pass theory is true. My first attempt I stopped like at 120 or around there.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeeprnovru

Forum Ride Along
Testees

Me and my two classmates took the basic test today in lake charles...(thats louisiana) all of us went in at the same time and all of our tests cut off at 70....we are all nervous wrecks!!!:sad:

Myself and one of the two i was with completed out classroom finals tied with the top score, so we are gonna look like some real dummies if we fail!

Im sitting here sippin DP and hittin the refresh button on NREMT.org Q5!!!
:ph34r:

I DONT CARE WHAT RELIGION YA ARE PRAY FOR US! lol:p

Veneficus

Forum Chief
150 questions, by hand. Passed.

sorry, couldn't resist. :)

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
76 & passed.. on a computer of course! lol

AND1

Forum Probie
Ok took the test for the second time stopped at 74 and just found out i failed it.. :(( any ideas on what could help me?. Only have two weak spots cardio, and airway..

silver2kcord

Forum Ride Along
failed first time somewhere between 80-90.

Took today and went the full 150. I feel like going the full test means i should be expecting bad news in a couple of hours. Any incite? :sad:

AND1

Forum Probie
failed first time somewhere between 80-90.

Took today and went the full 150. I feel like going the full test means i should be expecting bad news in a couple of hours. Any incite? :sad:

to be honest you can"t expect anything till you see your grade.. First time i went 110, failerd this time 74 also failed.. Going to take a refresher class soon. So i can work on my weak spots.. Good luck, i know how it feels