Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
EMT-Basic Test

Exactly 70 questions and passed...(That's whats up...)

oneluv79:)

Topher38

Forum Lieutenant
72 Passed the first time ^_^

Cincy53

Forum Crew Member
1st Attempt- #122-FAILED
2nd Attempt- #74-FAILED.

Not sure what's going on here....<_<

I even studied more and harder for the second time.

mikemel2006

Forum Ride Along
I was cut off at 124 questions and failed my first attempt for Inter/85. I was really worried about the practicals, but I passed them on the first try.

poppawilly

Forum Probie
i've taken the registry (basic) 3 times now. first test, cut off at 97 and failed. second test, cut off at 114 and failed. third test, cut off at 104 and failed. not really sure what to think here except take the re-fresher and hit it again. not sure if i have test anxiety or i'm thinking about what i would do in the field and not what the book says to do. so needless to say, back to the books i go.:sad:

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
u sure you can get by with only a refresher course, my understanding is when you fail three times in a row you have to retake the entire class, but someone correct me if im wrong, just want to make sure you know before you spend the time taking the refresher to find out it doesnt count.

poppawilly

Forum Probie
according to my chief, after three tries i can take a refresher and be good for two more stabs at it. and if i don't pass then, then i have to take the class again.

skippy54

Forum Probie
Well, I took the test this morning. It cut off at 112, and the last question was about the AED and what to do when it says no shock.

2 minutes of cpr, duh. I get the feeling I passed, but we'll see B)

jazminestar

Forum Crew Member
71 Emt-b and i passed :)

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
u sure you can get by with only a refresher course, my understanding is when you fail three times in a row you have to retake the entire class, but someone correct me if im wrong, just want to make sure you know before you spend the time taking the refresher to find out it doesnt count.

After three attempts, one has to complete an approved refresher before re-testing. According to the State or local policies, dependent upon if the applicant can re-test or number of times they can re-test, I believe the maximum is 6 times before mandatory taking the whole program over is required.

R/r 911