Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

themooingdawg

Forum Crew Member
where on the nremt web site do you find out if you passed or not?

just log in and go to application status, when you see a title Examination Scored, that means your test got graded and it'll let you know underneath whether you passed or failed

jmunar

Forum Probie
70 and passed EMT-B, found out 35mins ago. Took it last friday and had to wait the whole weekend. The worst two days of waiting in my life. Lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
86 questions in 32 minutes. Passed

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
I don't know what number my test ended at, but I passed (EMT-B)

The guy giving the test said its 135 questions. I remember seeing 35, then I started getting into it and wasn't paying attention to the number. All of a sudden it said test completed, click here to exit. I clicked it, and it asked if I was sure, so I clicked "no". I thought I was about half way through. So I ended the test thinking I had failed so horribly it ended the test early. Luckily the next day the NREMT site said I had passed. Now I'm just waiting for my stuff in the mail ^_^

Bodad

Forum Ride Along
I had 70ish on the first test (emt-basic). I felt good and was confident I passed. I checked the NREMT web site asap and couldnt get the results for two days. Found out I was "unsuccessful" . Three business days later my results came on hard copy and I was VERY unsuccessful (LOL) On my second attempt I studied an online practice exam for two weeks and passed with 118 questions answered within an hour. Found I had passed in the time it took me to drive home and opem my e-mail. The study guide helped ALOT.My experience is if you pass, you will know right away. If not, two to three business days(LOL). Good luck to all.;)

JoeSchmo

Forum Probie
just took the nremt-b exam today. cut off at around 108-110 or so.
Not feeling too great about it. Saw a couple repeat questions.
I keep looking online every hour to see results.. nothing i can find yet..

jmunar

Forum Probie
just took the nremt-b exam today. cut off at around 108-110 or so.
Not feeling too great about it. Saw a couple repeat questions.
I keep looking online every hour to see results.. nothing i can find yet..

You will get a an email once your test results are in, so you won't have to keep checking. I was the same way too until my friend told me about it, but I had to wait the whole weekend. You should have your results by tomorrow morning. Good Luck.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You will get a an email once your test results are in, so you won't have to keep checking. I was the same way too until my friend told me about it, but I had to wait the whole weekend. You should have your results by tomorrow morning. Good Luck.

Yea, taking it on a friday afternoon wasn't the best idea I had. Waiting that weekend sucked :p

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
73-75 questions, passed first time, thank you JB Learning. got the envelope in less then a week, and first call shortly after that.. (as a training spot)... i'm dialed in

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
it's a pass !!

73-75 questions, passed first time, thank you JB Learning. got the envelope in less then a week, and first call shortly after that.. (as a training spot)... i'm dialed in

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
opps,,, double tapped..