Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

DoubleOSpoon

Forum Ride Along
I passed at 73-75 questions, too. Wasn't expecting to get cut off, I guess that worked in my favor :p

CAPilot55

Forum Crew Member
took it this morning and already got the results..3 hours later.. stopped at 100 and PASSED!!!

TripsTer

Forum Crew Member
I believe it was 80, passed.

AND1

Forum Probie
Dam just found out i failed... @ 110 QUESTIONS :(
i can't figure out what i did wrong i bought the study guides and on the practice test i scored a 78 % the first time and a 94 % the second time. Guess i'm gonna have to hit the class book..

AND1

Forum Probie
i had 70ish on the first test (emt-basic). I felt good and was confident i passed. I checked the nremt web site asap and couldnt get the results for two days. Found out i was "unsuccessful" . Three business days later my results came on hard copy and i was very unsuccessful (lol) on my second attempt i studied an online practice exam for two weeks and passed with 118 questions answered within an hour. Found i had passed in the time it took me to drive home and opem my e-mail. The study guide helped alot.my experience is if you pass, you will know right away. If not, two to three business days(lol). Good luck to all.;)

what study guide did you use ? I just found out i failed @ 110 questions

AND1

Forum Probie
took it the first time and it stopped me at 108 and i faile, retook the test this morning and it stopped me at 71. I feel a whole lot better on this test than i did the first test. Hopefully i will know something later today or first thing in the morning..:unsure:

i thought you have to wait 15 days before you can re test ?

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
congrats to all..

jmunar

Forum Probie
Dam just found out i failed... @ 110 QUESTIONS :(
i can't figure out what i did wrong i bought the study guides and on the practice test i scored a 78 % the first time and a 94 % the second time. Guess i'm gonna have to hit the class book..

Your class text and lots of different practice exams will help you through it. Good Luck!

EMTchic

Forum Ride Along
EMT-I exam, stopped at 85 and passed. Took it today at 12p and just got the results..thought I was going to have to wait all weekend..wooohooo I PASSED!!!