Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Srenda

Forum Ride Along
68 failed. I need some help with study material. I passed the class with flying colors and passed the phycomotor exam all on my first try. The test felt super easy throughout which meant I knew I was doing bad. Anyone have recommendations on how to study?
May want to try this app....NREMT-B Prep ... think I paid $2.99 a month - a lot of tests, great explanations. I stopped paying after i passed my test but now think I should keep doing until I get a job to stay ready.
969B11F4-F757-4A20-92EF-A932545662A3.jpeg

preciousmetals18

Forum Ride Along
I just took mine this afternoon, EMT-B. It cut me off somewhere near 70-75 questions and there were quite a few that had me stumped. I don't have my results yet but I'm hopeful I passed!

Thank you for this thread. Seeing how many people got cut off at so few questions thinking they failed, but actually passed, makes me feel a little more confident.

preciousmetals18

Forum Ride Along
I just took mine this afternoon, EMT-B. It cut me off somewhere near 70-75 questions and there were quite a few that had me stumped. I don't have my results yet but I'm hopeful I passed!

Thank you for this thread. Seeing how many people got cut off at so few questions thinking they failed, but actually passed, makes me feel a little more confident.
Update: I ended up passing!