Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Darevalo1991

Forum Ride Along
Im driving away from just taking my NREMT... cut off around 76-82. Everything in me is telling me I failed that test. I blacked out, learn new terminology it felt like, and yeah... we will see how this goes. Anyone have any oxygen for comfort? 😅 I do NOT want to take that again.🤞
Waiting game starts ... have to wait until Monday morning !! Good luck ! Sure you passed

RottingEMT

Forum Ride Along
Took my NREMT-b in Ontario, OR @ 1130 on 5/28/20

My test shut down after I answered my 70th question. I was sure I had failed, the test definitely kicked my *** despite feeling pretty confident prior to taking it. A completely humbling experience... I freaked out waiting for my results and found this forum and am glad to say at 0530 the following morning, my score was posted and I PASSED

I think it's true- if you feel like you really had to stretch and tried your best, but feel like you failed... you probably did just fine!

Good luck!!

onboard2010

Forum Ride Along
120 , passed my test seemed as if it asked some easy questions to be honest , It may be a CAT test but I think when you receive your test it assigns the number of questions , not reduce the amount of questions . But some say other wise but they also say people that get 120 questions fail, bit that wasn t correct either in my case .

onboard2010

Forum Ride Along
Fisdap is way harder than nremt test. I couldn't pass their test for nothing . I had to purchase extra test and I m not so sure fisdap was worth all the extra money as I was trying to figure out what they were wanting me to say. It was more like a big brother telling you nope that not it even when you know you were right. I D HAVE 100% knowledge , 45 % application and 45 problem solving and recieve a failing score .

jmeuth4

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-P today cut off at 144 with 20mins left.... last series of questions i for sure got right after confirming with google. what do yall think?

Austinpowers

Forum Ride Along
Hello guys I took my exam on Monday 06/15/2020 @ 12:30 pm I am just getting back into EMS due to Covid. I went to paramedic school 10 years ago but kept my state license up in Florida so I was able to get a Georiga temp license however I must pass the NREMT to get a permanent license. I didn’t really have the chance to study because I scheduled my exam and gave myself a month to study and life showed up, the next thing you know it was test day. So I took it so I would not waste the money 💰. I got about 75 questions the test seemed to easy and that’s what scared me plus I know I got several wrong once I looked up the answers for the ones I remember. It is now Wednesday morning I should get the results today and I’m praying that I passed however I will keep you guys posted.

Austinpowers

Forum Ride Along
Well got my results and I failed 😢 however I can’t be mad I did not prepare at all. I think that I needed to fail to motivate me to study 📖 . I plan to be aggressive for the next two weeks and try again. Hopefully this will inspire someone that is on the verge of giving up not to. I will continue to study and test until I pass, I will keep you all informed on my journey.

CanadianBagel

Forum Crew Member
I passed both basic and medic first try. Medic cut me off at 114. Can’t remember what basic was, but I think it was around 80. I wouldn’t recommend paying attention to the numbers. One of my buddies passed at 80 questions, one failed at 150, then passed a second time at 150.

The NREMT is a solid test because it finds your weaknesses and pushes you to your limits. It’s not a very hard test overall, but it will find your deficiencies and sweat you up.

Kyler L

Forum Ride Along
68 failed. I need some help with study material. I passed the class with flying colors and passed the phycomotor exam all on my first try. The test felt super easy throughout which meant I knew I was doing bad. Anyone have recommendations on how to study?