Poll about our participants' military status

Click what applies to describe your military experience

• Male, current active duty, on or had a combat tour.

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Male, former active duty, had a combat tour.

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Male, separated veteran with combat experience (comment on where/when please).

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Male, current active duty, no combat so far.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Male or female, going to join in next year.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Female, current active duty, on or had a combat tour.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female, former active duty, had a combat tour.

• Female, separated veteran with combat experience (comment on where/when please).

• Female, current active duty, no combat so far.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I have a family member who is on or had a combat tour.

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters

TraprMike

Forum Lieutenant
nope, i could find a job, been working ever sense 10th grade..:excl:

RapelSyrup

Forum Ride Along
"Male, current active duty, on or had a combat tour."

2008-2009 OEF.

Anyone else spent any time at Fort Campbell?

Harvey

Forum Lieutenant
Male, former active duty, had a combat tour.
served in Fallujah Iraq 07.
U.S. Marine corps Field Artillery

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Male
Delayed Entry Program
Hospitalman Recruit, U.S. Navy

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Happy Veterans Day To all my brother and sisters in arms.

Today we thank you!!!

SPC KDL, ARNG

JAXMEDIC1

Forum Ride Along
2 tours w/the ARMY RESERVES to IRAQ(SPEICHER/LIBERTY)...Republic Of Georgia 2008..A-STAN on the horizon

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Yes happy us day! (yeah i know I haven't been on in forever, been busy as hell.)

1LT Mendoza, SP, USA

It was a "Happy Us Day!!" The only people really supporting or even saying thank you to the veterans were veterans, family, and currently serving personnel.

Wish it wasnt like this!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I voted but forgot to give the details.

Male, Navy, with combat tours
Operation Just Cause
Operation Desert Storm
Operation Souther Watch

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
It was a "Happy Us Day!!" The only people really supporting or even saying thank you to the veterans were veterans, family, and currently serving personnel.
Wish it wasnt like this!
That really depends on where ya live. I live right outside Dayton, OH and on Veterans Day there were all kinds of parades and celebrations honoring those of us that served. The elementary school my daughter goes too even had a celebration where they invited ALL the parents and gave veterans home made thank you cards and all. Now, it wasn't nearly as prevalent, as, say, the July 4th celebrations, but there was no shortage of them either.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
With the upcoming Game! I believe that it would be appropriate for "us" to support the Cadet and midshipmen from the Military Academy, and Naval Academy!!!!

With that being said...in 16 days, 18 hours, and 33 minutes we will have the kick off of this great football game!!

GO ARMY!!!!!!!! Please show your support

MrsFlightMedic

Forum Ride Along
Navy vet myself, my husband was with the Army Ranger Batt, got out went and got his Masters Degree, became a paramedic, then on to become a remote tactical and flight medic, currently works for the State Dept. My youngest daughter is a 31Bravo (MP) in the Army Reserves, currently going through EMT-Basic, then after finishing that, going to get Paremedic AS, then eventually wants to become an Army Doctor. I also want to thank all the other families who are behind the scenes of someone in the Armed forces, as well as thanking those who support the vets who have come home. We also need to remember those who have fallen in the line of duty as well as their families. My husband has seen a lot in Iraq and Afghanistan. I commend the significant others who are there for their spouses, parents, children it is not an easy task. Thank you for starting this poll and thread. It is nice to see the troops get honored. They deserve it!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Navy vet myself, my husband was with the Army Ranger Batt, got out went and got his Masters Degree, became a paramedic, then on to become a remote tactical and flight medic, currently works for the State Dept. My youngest daughter is a 31Bravo (MP) in the Army Reserves, currently going through EMT-Basic, then after finishing that, going to get Paremedic AS, then eventually wants to become an Army Doctor. I also want to thank all the other families who are behind the scenes of someone in the Armed forces, as well as thanking those who support the vets who have come home. We also need to remember those who have fallen in the line of duty as well as their families. My husband has seen a lot in Iraq and Afghanistan. I commend the significant others who are there for their spouses, parents, children it is not an easy task. Thank you for starting this poll and thread. It is nice to see the troops get honored. They deserve it!

Also, Go to branch/medical thread... there is another poll going on there.. and thank you for you service :)

SPC KDL